TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GREAT PEOPLE

mustang crazy

Hi there Sharon and Robert have there things together.I had a little problem they took care of it right away.That why this site is so great people helping people. Goning the extra mile for us members. I hope one day I can meet them in person. I know they have some gatherings up north. Me been for south Louisiana I have a hard time getting up there to attend one day I will make it to see them and thank them in person for what they done. :banana piano:

Hi there Sharon and Robert have there things together.I had a little problem they took care of it right away.That why this site is so great people helping people. Goning the extra mile for us members. I hope one day I can meet them in person. I know they have some gatherings up north. Me been for south Louisiana I have a hard time getting up there to attend one day I will make it to see them and thank them in person for what they done. :banana piano:

Why thanks for the nice words. I want people to get what they paid for and be happy with the package and the club. We are hoping to set up some events at different parts of the country to try to meet as many people as possible.

Thanks Sharon

Archived