TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Go To Goodguys Car Show In Pleasonton This Weekend

HARALD KELLEY

I loved the Good Guys show. There is one in Loveland, CO. When I didn't register because we are moving to Vegas they actually called me to see if I was coming. I won a "Sunday best" between the GT and Cobra for 3 or 4 years. Alas, we weren't there then to even make an appearance. My car was in their ad for the event this year.

I loved the Good Guys show. There is one in Loveland, CO. When I didn't register because we are moving to Vegas they actually called me to see if I was coming. I won a "Sunday best" between the GT and Cobra for 3 or 4 years. Alas, we weren't there then to even make an appearance. My car was in their ad for the event this year.

Nice. Do they do one at Vegas?

Nice. Do they do one at Vegas?

I wish!!! I asked them if they were going to add Vegas to their circuit and they said they had no plans to do so at this time. They are nationally organized and let me tell you they do a very good, no, excellect, job. I spoke to one of the guys last year and they said they would be home for a brief time and then off to the next one. For them it's like a trade show circuit I guess.

I wish!!! I asked them if they were going to add Vegas to their circuit and they said they had no plans to do so at this time. They are nationally organized and let me tell you they do a very good, no, excellect, job. I spoke to one of the guys last year and they said they would be home for a brief time and then off to the next one. For them it's like a trade show circuit I guess.

Thanks. I asked because I did not see Vegas on the circuit. You may just have to travel this way some time. Stop in Monterey for a day or two. :)

Archived