TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Installed Frpp Cai M-9603-Svt07 And Procal Ii Tune

ZEROED

Installed the FRPP CAI M-9603-SVT07 and ProCal II Tune on my 07 GT-500. First engine mod. Not sure if it is imagination, but it seems to idle better when the A/C is on, before seemed to "hunt" at times, and it has really woken up the performance. Very happy with the instal.

Two questions: Is the ProCal II Tune that came with the CAI the same tune done to the GT-500KRs, and would it be prudent to read a plug to insure it is not leaned out? Just worried about a lean condition, or am I thinking too hard.

One more question: Ford advertises that the CAI and tune adds about 40 HP. Is that about right?

Thanks.

Installed the FRPP CAI M-9603-SVT07 and ProCal II Tune on my 07 GT-500. First engine mod. Not sure if it is imagination, but it seems to idle better when the A/C is on, before seemed to "hunt" at times, and it has really woken up the performance. Very happy with the instal.

Two questions: Is the ProCal II Tune that came with the CAI the same tune done to the GT-500KRs, and would it be prudent to read a plug to insure it is not leaned out? Just worried about a lean condition, or am I thinking too hard.

One more question: Ford advertises that the CAI and tune adds about 40 HP. Is that about right?

Thanks.

yes and yes.

Archived