TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaque

500HP GT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its been so long, I forgot what card I used to place the order. May not even have that card any more and the receipt does not say what card is to be charged....

Guess I should shoot SAI an email asking.

Know what you mean--my card expired May 31, and the new one has a new number, so I hope it goes through! It says "pending..."

Doing some online banking this morning, and saw that a charge of $307.95 from Shelby Automobiles just hit my credit card, so it shouldn't be long now...

Just called my credit card company and they told me that $307.95 was charged to my account today Friday June 1 :banana piano: . It looks like it will not be long for everyone who ordered. Just a note I ordered the Dash Plaque on 3-8-07 if that helps other people.

Joe

Just called my credit card company and they told me that $307.95 was charged to my account today Friday June 1 :banana piano: . It looks like it will not be long for everyone who ordered. Just a note I ordered the Dash Plaque on 3-8-07 if that helps other people.

Joe

Thanks sicilianjg. That does help. I ordered on 3/9/07 and no charge yet. Man it's PSDS all over again!

Grabber is going to be mad strarting another thread on dash plaque! :hysterical2: No charge to my card yet! Oh wait I didn't order mine till 4/27/07 Hopefully it will be here before Christmas! Maybe we should all go down and give Bud a hand!!!!!

Grabber is going to be mad starting another thread on dash plaques! :hysterical2: No charge to my card yet! Oh wait I didn't order mine till 4/27/07 Hopefully it will be here before Christmas! Maybe we should all go down and give Bud a hand!!!!!

Joe

Thanks Joe that helps me, I ordered mine on 3-8-07, so that means I should have mine coming soon also......hopefully.

Just checked, nothing charged yet :banghead:

Hey Mods, it wasn't me

I keep checking my debit card and it hasn't been charged yet

I shoot them an email just to confirm the order and did not get a response

I ordered mine later in March

Know what you mean--my card expired May 31, and the new one has a new number, so I hope it goes through! It says "pending..."

I didn't even think about that. My card expired and I got a new one in March. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Nothing charged on it yet. :banghead::banghead::banghead: I replied to the conformation email I received asking what I should do. :cry:

Grabber is going to be mad starting another thread on dash plaques! :hysterical2: No charge to my card yet! Oh wait I didn't order mine till 4/27/07 Hopefully it will be here before Christmas! Maybe we should all go down and give Bud a hand!!!!!

But this is a thread about credit cards! :hysterical2:

I guess it belongs under "Off Topic" then. :redcard:

Graboid needs to chill out ! :cold:

Misinformation, broken promises, excuse after excuse. I won't be on any more lists here. And to boot I was charged twice for floor mats never received, if that's not poor customer service I don't know what is.

Edit: my floor mats came indirectly from SAI after much headache. The set ordered from SAI have not showed up since credit card charge on the 25th and again on 29th.

Misinformation, broken promises, excuse after excuse. I won't be on any more lists here. And to boot I was charged twice for floor mats never received, if that's not poor customer service I don't know what is.

Did your card get a credit put back on it ? or did you have to do a dispute with your credit card company ?

Edit: my floor mats came indirectly from SAI after much headache. The set ordered from SAI have not showed up since credit card charge on the 25th and again on 29th.

So you are still waiting for the second set of floor mats. Why do you need 2 sets ?

So you are still waiting for the second set of floor mats. Why do you need 2 sets ?

That's just it, I don't need three sets of floor mats and according to Bud they are shipping two more sets to me that I have paid for. I only wanted one set that I ordered April 21 from area SAI rep. He kept promising and promising he would get them to me even after he had them no more than two weeks from the original order, then he asked me to meet him and never showed up. I wrote Amy and ordered a set directly from Bud. The guy was questioned about his service from SAI and did apologize and dropped a set off with my wife for free because of my wasted time waiting for him to show up and not call or email.

I have tried to find out what is going on with the set ordered from Bud and all I have been able to find out for sure is my credit card was charged twice for $243.99. I asked for tracking number and couldn't get one and was told I could get my money back when I send the mats back to them, I don't have the darn mats.

As far as the plaque goes, it has been one excuse after another since before we were even able to order. I really have no idea when I or if I will ever receive the plaque. I guess I will call the credit card company and let them deal with the charges for the floor mats never received.

That's just it, I don't need three sets of floor mats and according to Bud they are shipping two more sets to me that I have paid for. I only wanted one set that I ordered April 21 from area SAI rep. He kept promising and promising he would get them to me even after he had them no more than two weeks from the original order, then he asked me to meet him and never showed up. I wrote Amy and ordered a set directly from Bud. The guy was questioned about his service from SAI and did apologize and dropped a set off with my wife for free because of my wasted time waiting for him to show up and not call or email.

I have tried to find out what is going on with the set ordered from Bud and all I have been able to find out for sure is my credit card was charged twice for $243.99. I asked for tracking number and couldn't get one and was told I could get my money back when I send the mats back to them, I don't have the darn mats.

As far as the plaque goes, it has been one excuse after another since before we were even able to order. I really have no idea when I or if I will ever receive the plaque. I guess I will call the credit card company and let them deal with the charges for the floor mats never received.

Damn, what a mess. Makes me feel confident about placing an order. I'm sure they will do good for you, but understand why your so upset. If you want I can send Bandit to straighten it out for you. post-6385-1180794562_thumb.jpg

post-6385-1180794562_thumb.jpg

No, this is a lack of dash plaque thread.

this is the downside of having only one sorce for Carroll Shelby's autograph for the plaque

The Floor mats however would indicate a problem with their business process. It is typical of a growth spert that exceeds the companies resources...Labor or materials???

I feel your frustration...too bad frustration doesn't get the product here faster

Damn, what a mess. Makes me feel confident about placing an order. I'm sure they will do good for you, but understand why your so upset. If you want I can send Bandit to straighten it out for you. post-6385-1180794562_thumb.jpg

Sending Bandit wouldn't be fair to Bandit, poor guy looks like he just shot the wrong dog :hysterical2:

Bandit is a door gunner in a Black Hawk?

good boy. good boy

In his spare time he's keeping an eye out for rufdraft for me.

someone needs too

I hear Ruf can get a bit out of control without adult supervision :hysterical2:

Archived