TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mcdonald Observatory Private Star Party 10/1

sportscars

We are certainly in! Can't wait! We will have a rental car. Hopefully Mustang, but if not we will probably have a four door for passengers. Either way, we can take at least two along with us from Alpine.

We are in but haven't book accommodation for Wednesday night yet. Given the Observatory location think we will stay at Ft Davis or Marfa.

Pat, what happened to your splendid GT350?

We are in but haven't book accommodation for Wednesday night yet. Given the Observatory location think we will stay at Ft Davis or Marfa.

Pat, what happened to your splendid GT350?

We are staying at the Alpine Hampton Inn for Wednesday. Both the Maverick and the Holland have been sold out for quite some time. Heck, just need a place to sleep after the observatory and before the Thursday am drive.

Stewart-

Hope all is well with you.

Car is fine, and looking forward to seeing its cousin (your GTS) in a month.

attachicon.gifDSC_1423.pdf

Call Dave Durant at The Stable as he has many contacts in Alpine area (for hotel)

Best

Pat

Just wondered why you were looking for a ride, but I get it now. Just to the observatory!

I do NOT drive that car if i've had ANYTHING to drink

and after last year, i figure that i "may" have a few on Wednesday evening!!!!!!

so, i was looking for a lift to the Observatory

Jeff - if you drive I'll gladly buy the drinks (either before or after the Observatory run)!!!

Best

Pat

I do NOT drive that car if i've had ANYTHING to drink

and after last year, i figure that i "may" have a few on Wednesday evening!!!!!!

so, i was looking for a lift to the Observatory

Jeff - if you drive I'll gladly buy the drinks (either before or after the Observatory run)!!!

Best

Pat

OK, Einstein - If you buy the drinks BEFORE the observatory then Jeff won't be able to drive either! :party::ohsnap::hysterical2:

Archived