TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production car

LR 01 Cobra

• 3 weeks later...
Have they decided on the hood yet?  If I remember correctly, the latest hood actually has raised vents on the top.  Please let me know.

William

378[/snapback]

The final hood appears to be the revised on with the raised air extraction vents.

post-1791-1129685475_thumb.jpg

post-1791-1129685475_thumb.jpg

I have read/heard from a few different sources that this hood may not be the final one still.  I thought it was but even some of the SVT people have said wait for Detroit. 

No idea ... but I can't wait either way!

:D

385[/snapback]

When is the show in Detroit?

I also heard that other hoods are being considered. Additionally, I heard (about a month ago) they are working with a supplier on LED versions of the GTR tail lights :wub: but they were having trouble with them and they might not make production.....and could appear on a later model.

And....I also heard from one source that they were reconsidering the mirrors, but I have not been able to confirm that as of yet.

That would all ROCK!!!

I also heard that other hoods are being considered.  Additionally, I heard (about a month ago) they are working with a supplier on LED versions of the GTR tail lights :wub:  but they were having trouble with them and they might not make production.....and could appear on a later model.

And....I also heard from one source that they were reconsidering the mirrors, but I have not been able to confirm that as of yet.

That would all ROCK!!!

401[/snapback]

Are you getting your info from The SVT Information Center (800) FORDSVT?

Archived