TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kenne Bell 3.6Lc Upgrade Pic And Dyno

Just got a few upgrades done and I figured I'd share with you guys. Installation and tuning was done by Fastlane Motorsports in Benson NC.

Upgrades - Kenne Bell 3.6lc Supercharger swap, Kooks long tubes, Steeda tripple pass heat exchanger with fans, Snow Meth injection stage one kit, 72lb injectors, vent pod boost guage (30psi), Toyot r888 tires. Car dynoed 612rwhp stock and 814rwhp at 19psi after upgrades. Also, i retained my stock hood and went with the engine lowering kit. I like the look of my hood stock, and everyone seems to be doing the super snake hood lately.

Pic as soon as she was home in the garage

HUE49RG.jpg

Video of the Dyno

[video=youtube;CVpts9K0xOc]

Car dynoed at 612rwhp stock. After upgrades it dynoed at 814rwhp.

Nice hp gain, stock bottom end ?

Yes. Kept it under 20psi. From what I've read and heard, 20 psi and above is really pushing it. After i got this build quote i went ahead and got a motor build quote just in case. I also set my shift tone and lamp to 6000rpm just to keep it safe.

Yes. Kept it under 20psi. From what I've read and heard, 20 psi and above is really pushing it. After i got this build quote i went ahead and got a motor build quote just in case. I also set my shift tone and lamp to 6000rpm just to keep it safe.

My tuner saw 818 on my 14 and backed it down to 780, which he considers safe with a stock bottom end.

How many lbs are you running? And what other Mods?

Boost is 19.21 lbs.

3.4 Whipple

FRPP mono-blade

140mm MAF & zip tube

Kooks 1 7/8" with catted " green " X pipe

FRPP 80 lb. injectors

170* T-stat

Also did a 3.73 ring & pinion.

Donaldson_Farm_car_show_06_28_2014_002.j

• 1 month later...

Archived