TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Group Buy I I: 20" Exclusive Staggered Razor Wheel/tire Package In Silver

SPP Keith

Will the Razors fit my 1969 Coupe? I have the Willwood 6 piston big brake setup on a Rod and Custom rack. The rear end is a Heidts 4-Link system. I would love to have these on her. Everybody has the Foose wheels, MB Old School Knockoffs, and American Racing ones.

I also was wondering if they will fit over the 6 piston Wilwoods for my 09 GT500?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi team,

The manufacturer has updated us that the wheels will arrive to port Dec 2nd. Pending any customs/clearance delays, they will be shipped straight to us for mounting/balancing and shipment out to you. If any of you have any questions or would like further updates outside of TS, please feel free to email me directly keithc@shelbyamerican.com Thanks so much for the business!

Will the Razors fit my 1969 Coupe? I have the Willwood 6 piston big brake setup on a Rod and Custom rack. The rear end is a Heidts 4-Link system. I would love to have these on her. Everybody has the Foose wheels, MB Old School Knockoffs, and American Racing ones.

I also was wondering if they will fit over the 6 piston Wilwoods for my 09 GT500?

Hi takoarm,

The bolt pattern is correct but the vehicle would need at least 1.5" wheel adapters front and rear to sit center in the wheel well. With that much adapter, you should have no packaging restraints for your braking system but you may want to use a wheel template to validate the final fitment. I'm pretty familiar with classic mustangs so please feel free to email me if you wish to pursue this and I can work with you to help on this. keithc@shelbyamerican.com Thanks-

Hi team,

The manufacturer has updated us that the wheels will arrive to port Dec 2nd. Pending any customs/clearance delays, they will be shipped straight to us for mounting/balancing and shipment out to you. If any of you have any questions or would like further updates outside of TS, please feel free to email me directly keithc@shelbyamerican.com Thanks so much for the business!

Thanks for the update Keith. Looking forward to my trip to Las Vegas when the wheels arrive!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi team,

Keith -

When the rims/tires arrive at SA, can you share some pictures of them? I'd even be interested in seeing how they were packed on the shipping skids, the tire mounting/balancing process, and of course, the 'finished product'.

Thanks,

Z-man

Keith -

When the rims/tires arrive at SA, can you share some pictures of them? I'd even be interested in seeing how they were packed on the shipping skids, the tire mounting/balancing process, and of course, the 'finished product'.

Thanks,

Z-man

Not a problem! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Keith -

I thought I was on the "good" list, but there were no Razors under my Christmas tree yesterday morning.

Did Santa happen to give you an update as to how the elves are doing on mounting and balancing those tires?

Hope everyone at SA had a great holiday!!!

Z-man

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Wheels had a nice holiday in customs but were finally released and I received confirmation that they left CA to us yesterday! I should have them here this afternoon, if not tomorrow at the latest! Those of you that have these on order will be receiving confirmation when they ship this week. I'll do my best paparazzi work on our wheel & tire tech here for the mounting/balance shots.Thanks for the patience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here they are guys! Even had them installed @ Shelby in Vegas yesterday! Thanks to Keith and Brian! Well worth the wait.

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/inker_photo/slideshow/Shelby

So let me get this straight....

1 - You already have your Razors

2- You visited the Shelby shop

3 - Shelby installed the Razors for you

4 - The Razors look GREAT!

5 - You took pictures of your car, with the Razors, in front of the Shelby shop

6 - Since you are in the Vegas area, you will probably be going to the Bash and showing off your new Razors

7 - It's 80 degrees and sunny in Las Vegas

8 - It's 25 degrees and snowing at my house

9 - You are a lucky guy

10 - I hate you! :hysterical:

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone else got these delivered yet? Getting a little antsy myself, anyone heard maybe at the Bash the latest hold up?

Leroy -

I got a call last week that they were mounting the tires on my rims, and my order would ship sometime this week. Keith even sent me a few :camera: so I could see my actual rims/tires getting mounted and balanced!

You are correct, there was a delay due to the tires going on backorder....but more tires have arrived, so I would guess you will be contacted soon.

Here are a few of the pics from Keith. When I receive the shipment, I'll post up a few more.

Can't wait!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Z-man

IMG_4725_zpskodcrd2h.jpg

IMG_4777_zpsf5ml6agv.jpg

IMG_4779_zpsbzaxeu2q.jpg

IMG_4787_zpslrbncgpb.jpg

Archived