TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Group Buy I I: 20" Exclusive Staggered Razor Wheel/tire Package In Silver

SPP Keith

Hello All,

We're very excited to offer the second group buy from Shelby Performance Parts! Staggered 20x9" & 20x10" Silver Razor Wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/40ZR20s and 295/35ZR20s. These will be shipped mounted and balanced by us here at Shelby and include TPMS sensors, correct for your year vehicle. These are the same tires we use here for all of the cars we build and these SILVER wheels are exclusive to us here at Shelby. Comes with center caps and are ready to bolt on. Our minimum order quantity for these is twenty sets to move forward with production. ETA for the kits is 90 days from the date the PO is issued. Kits fit all 2005-2014 Mustangs and clear all stock & big brake packages, excluding Baer Extreme Plus Rears. Price is $2499.99 and does not include shipping.

More Info on the tires http://www.michelinman.com/tire-selector/category/ultra-high-performance-sport/pilot-super-sport/tire-details

As always:

All group buys will require a 50% deposit and once we hit the minimum group buy requirement, the orders will be built & fulfilled and then the remaining 50% will be charged. If we do not meet the minimum order quantity in 30 days, the project will be stopped and everyone who has provided a deposit will be refunded immediately, in full. I will be the only point of contact for these programs and the email for this is groupbuys@shelbyamerican.com.

Please do not turn these threads into a ‘wish list’ of what you think we should offer, instead. I always encourage you to email me directly with suggestions or questions. In turn, please check your member profiles and make sure your emails are up to date, as I’ll be contacting those that make the commitment to buy.

UPDATE! Due to several member requests in response to this group buy, we will offer these as a wheel kit only option, as well. No tires, no TPMS, just SILVER razor wheels exclusively through us here at Shelby Performance Parts. For both group buy options, we are only offering staggered fitments, so qty.2 20x9" and qty.2 20x10" wheels. $999.99 is the group buy price for those interested in wheels only. Thanks to the members contributing tech information to the thread.

Thank You!

Razor 2.JPG

Razor 3.JPG

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have stock '07 SGT 18 X 8 wheels w/P235/50R-18 BFG tko

weight = 56.8lbs.each

dia. of tire is 27.25"

your tires are

P 255/40R-20

weight = 60lbs +3.2lbs

dai. = 28.03" + .78"

P295/35R-20

weight = 66 lbs. +9.2 lbs

dai. = 28.129" = +.879"

will this effect my anti lock brakes ,TPMS & how far off will the speedo be ,?

thanks

GOD Bless

Jim & Judy

post-35543-0-52335600-1408017020_thumb.jpg

Gotoatz -

Your car does look great with the Razor's on it. I think they really compliment the car nicely.

Z-man

I thank you sir. Can't really tell from the sig pic, but they are the gunmetal Razors. Look silver in the sig pic. Bright sun.

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_1690_zps2925d331.jpg

Other than an "exclusive" color, not much of a deal. Gunmetals can be had for over $100 cheaper.

Well, It sounds like this group buy isn't for you, then. Hopefully one of our future offerings will better suit you.

We've made the pricing as attractive as possible, based on our cost involved, to make this group-buy available to our members. We have no interest in being the low-price leader but would rather work harder to source & invest in product that members have been consistently asking us for that have been discontinued, are no longer available or have never been offered; even if it costs us a bit more. I'm sure you guys will appreciate some of the stuff coming down the pipeline. Thanks so much!

If anybody is curious, the original 40th anniversary razor rim specifications were as follows:

gallery_33701_2276_47357.gif

the group buy specifications advertised on this thread have the following specs:

gallery_33701_2276_15870.gif

Thanks for sharing this comparison! I didn't realize how much taller the new rear option is. The 40th owners that still run the Eibach rear suspension made need to make an adjustment.

Thanks for sharing this comparison! I didn't realize how much taller the new rear option is. The 40th owners that still run the Eibach rear suspension made need to make an adjustment.

What would that adjustment be? How does the tire height and roll-out compare to the stock GT500 tires? Will there be need for a speedometer correction?

Z-man

If anybody is curious, the original 40th anniversary razor rim specifications were as follows:

gallery_33701_2276_47357.gif

the group buy specifications advertised on this thread have the following specs:

gallery_33701_2276_15870.gif

Great stuff...........thanks for posting tungsten. :thumbsup:

These wheels look awesome on the Performance White/Silver SGT's (as well as many other colors) I tried to get these when I had my PW SGT but were sold out at the time. If anyone is one the fence, I know these wheels will exceed your expectations. Offering the staggered offset is a nice plus. I feel like I should buy a set for down the road! Nice job AJ/Keith

What would that adjustment be? How does the tire height and roll-out compare to the stock GT500 tires? Will there be need for a speedometer correction?

Z-man

height adjustment is the only option i'm aware of with the eibach suspension that came with super snake and 40th anniversary packages.

yes, a change in wheel/tires will necessitate a speedometer correction, accomplished by adjusting the "revs/mile" parameter via a handheld tuner.

if you want to compare stock rims/tires against other combinations, you can go here and plug in rim/tire size combos...

http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Z-man

O think he might be seeing the backspacing measurement that changes from 6" to 7.4". The height actually changes from 74" to 74.1". So 0.1" or 2mm - which is not that much

Archived