TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rocktoberfest 2014 Official Info - Yes Shelby's

Z-man

Team Shelby will be represented at Rocktoberfest 2014!

John and I spoke tonight and came up with a simple plan for this years show.

As some of you may know, Rocktoberfest is changing location for 2014, and the show is changing a little as well. Because of this, we kind of need to see how the show goes this year before we can determine how to best keep Team Shelby involved moving forward.

You may also have heard that John is moving his business (Sequoia Supply) from its old location to a brand new facility that he is designing and building from the ground up. I'm told to look forward to a Grand Opening early next year.

Because of both the show moving, and Sequoia Supply moving, the show will no longer be in John's "front yard".

So, to keep things simple, please register for the Rocktoberfest show using the links at the bottom of the following page...

http://www.hatfieldtownship.org/featured-news/493-be-part-of-the-fun-at-the-15th-rocktoberfest-oct-4

The day of the show, October 4th, we meet in the parking lot of John's new store, to get a look at how construction is going, and to assemble ourselves before driving over to the Rocktoberfest Show en masse. The address of John's new place is 2420 Bethlehem Pike (which is also known as a Route 309). The cross road is Unionville Pike. John's place is right next to the WaWa, but he says that even without the WaWa as a landmark, you won't be able to miss the new building.

Here are the details John Keller added

Register for Team Shelby Northeast's Rocktoberfest 2014 http://conta.cc/1w14kOa

See you all there!

Z-man

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you may know, Rocktoberfest is changing location for 2014, and the show is changing a little as well. Because of this, we kind of need to see how the show goes this year before we can determine how to best keep Team Shelby involved moving forward.

You may also have heard that John is moving his business (Sequoia Supply) from its old location to a brand new facility that he is designing and building from the ground up. I'm told to look forward to a Grand Opening early next year.

Because of both the show moving, and Sequoia Supply moving, the show will no longer be in John's "front yard".

So, to keep things simple, please register for the Rocktoberfest show using the links at the bottom of the following page...

http://www.hatfieldtownship.org/featured-news/493-be-part-of-the-fun-at-the-15th-rocktoberfest-oct-4

The day of the show, October 4th, we meet in the parking lot of John's new store, to get a look at how construction is going, and to assemble ourselves before driving over to the Rocktoberfest Show en masse. The address of John's new place is 2420 Bethlehem Pike (which is also known as a Route 309). The cross road is Unionville Pike. John's place is right next to the WaWa, but he says that even without the WaWa as a landmark, you won't be able to miss the new building.

John will add details and times to this thread over the next few days, but plan on meeting there in the morning. We can grab a coffee and doughnut at the WaWa, hang out for a while, then all drive over to the show.

See you all there!

Z-man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, to keep things simple, please register for the Rocktoberfest show using the links at the bottom of the following page...http://www.hatfieldtownship.org/featured-news/493-be-part-of-the-fun-at-the-15th-rocktoberfest-oct-4

Here are the details John Keller added

Register for Team Shelby Northeast\'s Rocktoberfest 2014

conta.cc

Hatfield, PA 19440 Team Shelby Northeast in conjunction with Hatfield Township presents Rocktoberfest 2014, car show, music, food and fun for the whole family Required information...

See you all there!

Z-man

well I read this three times and if I missed it I apologize and promise to get my eyes checked..... What time are we meeting at Sequoia Supply?

well I read this three times and if I missed it I apologize and promise to get my eyes checked..... What time are we meeting at Sequoia Supply?

You didn't miss it, the time was not set when I wrote the original post. John added info later and provided more info in a link.

We will meet at John's at 8:00am, then drive over to the show as a group at 8:45am. The new show location is less than five minutes from John's new location.

Z-man

You didn't miss it, the time was not set when I wrote the original post. John added info later and provided more info in a link.

We will meet at John's at 8:00am, then drive over to the show as a group at 8:45am. The new show location is less than five minutes from John's new location.

Z-man

Okay Thanks Z-Man... that means we have to leave our place around 7:00 :drop: but with the forecast for AM rain I don't have to clean the car the night before! Hopefully we'll be able to make it.... I don't make promises anymore.... Doug and Sandy (aka Sandarella)

Weather doesn't look good for this one.... I now have to pick up the mower from the dealer Saturday morning.... we were gonna run down after that. The dealer doesn't open until 8:00 so until we get it home and unload it will be 9:00 then the 1 -1/2 ride down. I just don't know.....

Don't let the threat of a little rain dissuade you from joining us tomorrow.

Rocktoberfest is a rain or shine event!!!

See all you diehards in the morning.

Z-man

• 3 weeks later...

Archived