TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Shelby Gt500

robbie56

i am debating getting a 2012 shelby gt500 with a glass roof and recardos or a good deal on the 2014 helenor widebody mustang that hyperstang has for sale any input or ideas on what i would be happy with i never had a mustang before let alone a shelby and want to make no mistakes so please any and all chime in on your opinions ok thank you :clapping:

robbie,

Not a bad dilema to have. If you want a great muscle car, you can't go wrong with a Mustang. If you want to be the top predator out on the road, then get yourself into a Shelby. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can beat the performance, prestige, and personality that the GT500 brings to the road.

Since you appear to have the ability to choose, then don't settle for less than the best. Shelby GT500 and let the fun begin.

All the best,

Quinn

robbie,

Not a bad dilema to have. If you want a great muscle car, you can't go wrong with a Mustang. If you want to be the top predator out on the road, then get yourself into a Shelby. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can beat the performance, prestige, and personality that the GT500 brings to the road.

Since you appear to have the ability to choose, then don't settle for less than the best. Shelby GT500 and let the fun begin.

All the best,

Quinn

Extremely well spoken. I've had mine about 16 months now, and I am still in awe of the car, and of the attention it draws. DO NOT get one if you do not like attention because you will get it......

Extremely well spoken. I've had mine about 16 months now, and I am still in awe of the car, and of the attention it draws. DO NOT get one if you do not like attention because you will get it......

Yeah, LOTS of attention from the Police with their radars...LOL...Oh well, I invested in a good radar detector and keep my eyes peeled...I figure if I get tagged, it is just a tax for driving such a fun car! I have had a Shelby since 2008...started off with the Shelby GT, then moved to a 2007 GT500 then traded it for a 2012 GT500...if you live where the weather gets cold, beware of the Goodyear G2 tires...anything below 50 degrees, and you may as well be driving on ice! I live out in West Texas, and it gets cold here every once in a while, but mine is a daily driver...just rolled over on 22000 today on the way to work...I love it...you can't go wrong with a GT500 in any way!

wow thanks a lot i am looking at a race red 2012 shelby gt500 with glass top and recardos for 45,00 dollars and its got 7,000 miles on her is that a good price i dont want to pay too much and in a couple of years i want to supersnake and widebody her too

is $45.000.00 a good price for a 2012 red with stripe delete shelby gt500 with glass roof and recardo seats i dont know what a shelby is worth any help would be appreciated ok thank you

Archived