TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BLK/Crimson, Delete the Stripes

RKKay

Got home at 8 last night and found this in the driveway! Bought it last week and knew it was coming, but not when. Black with crimson interior. Thanks to ShelbyDude for locating it (at the time, the only blk/crimson in CA and one of only 8 in the country at or on the way to a dealership). I hadn't driven a manual for a good 7 years, but immediately fired her up and put 9 miles on. I'm in love.

DSCN2328.jpg

DSCN2326.jpg

DSCN2330.jpg

Congratulations RKKay!

These all black cars really do look great! That's the best looking color when you go for the srtipe delete option IMHO.

Enjoy your new ride!

:yahoo: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :yahoo:

Glad you were able to find one! Looks SWEET!

Do have any plans to have the Super Snake done to it?

Absolutely!!! I'm on the list and waiting for a call.

Looking goooood! ;) Congratulations!!!

Did you ask the dealer to install the front license plate? It's the first time I remember seeing one actually installed!?!?

No. It never occurred to me. It came that way.

Awsome car!

But good god, I have to make 100% sure they do not put a front plate on mine!

I just hope I do not get pulled over :)

I have heard that some dealers will not let you leave without one on there if your state requires it, is that true?

I figure it should be up to me and if I am willing to break the law and risk it then so be it but the dealership should not have to force you to put it on. Anyone know for sure?

Awsome car!

I have heard that some dealers will not let you leave without one on there if your state requires it, is that true?

I figure it should be up to me and if I am willing to break the law and risk it then so be it but the dealership should not have to force you to put it on. Anyone know for sure?

Chuck,

I bought mine in NY which requires front plates. I told my dealer up front that I didn't want the front bracket installed and he said "Yeah, I know". He had no problems with the request. Dealers are not forced to put it on so just make your preference clear to them.

Awsome car!

I would slip the guy that preps them a $20 and grab the front plate holder out of the car.

Nice looking Shelby...black was my 2nd choice - I actually like it the best - but my '05 GT was black and I had a hard time keeping it clean. I like the tape delete - good "stealth" move....now if you could just hide the Cobra emblems with V6 emblems and go pick on Chargers, F-bodies, etc. :yup:

Nice looking Shelby...black was my 2nd choice - I actually like it the best - but my '05 GT was black and I had a hard time keeping it clean. I like the tape delete - good "stealth" move....now if you could just hide the Cobra emblems with V6 emblems and go pick on Chargers, F-bodies, etc. :yup:

:superhero: I agree with black. It's cool, but I never keep my cars clean.

Archived