TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt 500 Kr For Sale

tdshelby

Beautiful Silver with blue stripes GT500 KR for sale. All documentation including window stickers, original sales invoices-everything. Signed certificate of authenticity and registration. One of the last signed dashboards by Carroll. Henry Ford III signed the car also. Has original KR wheels and tires, plus I have a set of 20" Super Snake Alcola's on it. All original though I put sequential tail lights on, a GT500KR Power steering reservoir cap, and CSM numbered KR Door Sill plates on it. I have an extra brand new Carbon fiber splitter and full stripe kit, to use in case of any damage to original occurs in the future. 14,200 mi. Has been taken to Shelby Bashes and events. Always garaged and covered. $54,500.00 (including the Super Snake Alcola's but they are not for sale separately) . No emails. Call Todd Shelby (I really am a Shelby), at 801-581-8131, Layton, UT.

Rick,

Man, sorry to hear about your splitter getting damaged. I am trying to sell the car and extras as a package. It has really added value to the whole deal. I'll keep you in mind if things change however. Hope to see your car out and about.

Todd.

A red KR with 5400 miles just sold at Mecum for $56000.00. With buyers premium he paid $59,300.00.

My car has the visor signed by Carroll with the CSM#. that's worth $5000.00 alone in value to the car IMHO and 2000 miles less.

Todd glws. Fair price with all the extras.

A red KR with 5400 miles just sold at Mecum for $56000.00. With buyers premium he paid $59,300.00.

My car has the visor signed by Carroll with the CSM#. that's worth $5000.00 alone in value to the car IMHO and 2000 miles less.

Todd glws. Fair price with all the extras.

His total with buyers premium was $60,480, no extra stuff other then the docs that came with the car (both window stickers, certificate etc)

Back to Todd's car, GLWS

Archived