TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt500 - 2015?

braztang

• 3 weeks later...

The Shelby GT500 is no longer in production so there will not be a GT500 for the 2015-16 model year.

The Hellcat has some impressive numbers but quality vs price is a major concern for me. Even more of a concern if the performance numbers are being fudged.

Have you thought about having your GT500 Super Snaked with the 800 or 1,000 hp package?

Steve

For less than $1500 you can get the parts to bump up your car to 800hp and about 690 at the wheels. I did with VMP Tuning parts plug and play simple install and you will be almost 100 hp over hellcat. On a different note I can't even see the blower on the Hellcat it looks like a toaster oven is installed on top that engine.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been a while since I first posted the VERY FIRST POST on this tread...

I am JUST ABOUT to buy a GT500 (2014) again! so I will know by tomorrow as I found a 1500 miles 2014 fully optioned for very good price, the only draw back is that it is BLACK ON BLACK TRIPLE BLACK...and I wish I found a Grabber Blue with either Black or White stripes...that is what I really wanted.

Anyway, I will stick to the GT500 for another year or so and see what happens...

I will need to do a few mods...ANY SUGGESTION on a 1500 budget!

Cheers

LCL

Dear All,

I am looking for news on the GT500 for 2015 or 2016.

I have been a big fun of Shelby for quite sometime, I really like Mustangs in general, however in my personal opinion, FORD has killed the looks of the Mustang in 2015 model, as it strayed away from the retro/muscle look by far and I am concerned that the GT500 2015/16 will just have the same look!

I am still interested in the Shelby, as the owner of a GT500 2013, however I am looking at trading it in for a Challenger Hellcat, however before I do that, I would like to know if there is any news on the new GT500 AT ALL?

Inputs are very appreciated it.

Thank you

LCL

the GT500 is dead for now...

Archived