TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$60,000 Gth At Barrett-Jackson

Wow.. That is really good news for Hertz owners. Steve what was so special about that car? I am curious

Nevermind Steve I just saw it was Luft's. Nice piece of history..

I can't remember whether it was this one or the BJ Edition that Craig Jackson was bidding on from the front row. Steve Davis was lecturing the bidders, like he always does, that the car was worth far more than the bids they had. About that time his boss dropped out. I guess Craig thought it wasn't worth any more while Steve was claiming it was. I thought that was funny.

Interesting. The site says he has a 2007 convert GT-H concept

I remember the Convertible concept for sale a few years back. I think it was located somewhere in Florida and from what I recall it was for sale for something like $130,000. I also recall that it was actually a 2006 model year built as the 2007 convertible concept.

QSS

It's a little odd that the J. Staluppi "Cars of Dreams" museum website still shows photos of the 2007 GT-H convertible prototype. It was part of a Staluppi collection of cars scheduled at the Dec 2012 RM Auction in Palm Beach, Florida and reportedly sold for $115,500. (not sure if this includes com) Current whereabouts ?

This car was originally owned by A. Boylan.......

ST12_r178_34.jpg

I remember the Convertible concept for sale a few years back. I think it was located somewhere in Florida and from what I recall it was for sale for something like $130,000. I also recall that it was actually a 2006 model year built as the 2007 convertible concept.

QSS

+1 ... yes it doesn't make sense for this to be a concept as well but who knows.

• 1 month later...

Archived