TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebola Virus

You guys remember the Suave shampoo commercial?

"She'll tell someone, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on........"

Scary shizzle!!!

Any word on the Dallas firefighter's condition?

:lurk:

Ilmor? An update please. :cool:

Its all in the news. I hope and pray as much as anyone that this thing gets under control worldwide.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys remember the Suave shampoo commercial?

"She'll tell someone, and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on........"

Scary shizzle!!!

Any word on the Dallas firefighter's condition?

:lurk:

Ilmor? An update please. :cool:

Stay away from people that show "Flu Like" symtoms.................. you don't know who the people they have been around has been around.

Well...it has killed over 4000 people...and now...

Texas health care worker tests positive for Ebola

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/12/us-health-ebola-texas-idUSKCN0I10AM20141012?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter

edit - "We knew a second #Ebola case could be a reality, and we've been preparing" - Texas health commissioner http://bbc.in/1EKpENw

They knew...but they didn't quarantine everyone for 3 weeks that Duncan exposed to stop it. Now, this health care worker was contagious also once he or she had the fever.

Like I said, that media spokesperson for the CDC reminds me of Jay Carney that was the white house spokesperson. Neither has any credibility. Now a nurse, in full protective gear, that was caring for the first victim, has tested positive. And how many people has she been in contact with in the last three weeks.

Like I said, that media spokesperson for the CDC reminds me of Jay Carney that was the white house spokesperson. Neither has any credibility. Now a nurse, in full protective gear, that was caring for the first victim, has tested positive. And how many people has she been in contact with in the last three weeks.

Allegedly one is not contagious until they have symptoms. So, this nurse had symptoms and what does she do? She goes to the emergency room and exposes more people rather than stay home and call. This is why they won't be able to control this thing.

Don't worry...its very difficult to get ebola...

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-29518703?ocid=socialflow_twitter

"

The relatives of sick patients and the healthcare workers who care for them are at highest risk of infection, but anyone who comes into close proximity potentially puts themselves at risk."

..........but anyone who comes into close proximity potentially puts themselves at risk.

"comes into close proximity"

WTH..................?

Allegedly one is not contagious until they have symptoms. So, this nurse had symptoms and what does she do? She goes to the emergency room and exposes more people rather than stay home and call. This is why they won't be able to control this thing.

Exactly!!...there's a guy that flew in from West Africa to New Brunswick Canada via New York with flu like symptoms and threw up on the plane..If indeed he has Ebola how many more were exposed?

this guy is now in the hospital in New Brunswick now they're getting the nurses that were in contact with him watched but NOT quarantined..WHY are they letting people fly back from

West Africa at will it just don't make sense.

I know Ebola is serious... :doh:

But there is nothing on this thread that will contain or cure it. :shrug:

So lets see more humor! :happy feet:

Sorry Gate but on this virus I don't see the humor in it at all no more than seeing the humor on 9-11...not trying to be a dick about this bud I think this is serious chit and has the potential to

kill way more people than 9-11 did.

Exactly!!...there's a guy that flew in from West Africa to New Brunswick Canada via New York with flu like symptoms and threw up on the plane..If indeed he has Ebola how many more were exposed?

this guy is now in the hospital in New Brunswick now they're getting the nurses that were in contact with him watched but NOT quarantined..WHY are they letting people fly back from

West Africa at will it just don't make sense.

https://twitter.com/nbcconnecticut/status/521833527864983552

Yes they should stop all travel from those countries into the U.S! And if you believe our government will keep us informed your dreaming.

Bottom line IMO is take care of yourselves and your family. Be thankful for another day when you wake up. And when all else fails, Get out and drive your Shelby. It'll make you forget all of the worlds woes and put a smile on your face. It does for me. ?

Sorry Gate but on this virus I don't see the humor in it at all no more than seeing the humor on 9-11...not trying to be a dick about this bud I think this is serious chit and has the potential to

I have to agree with Keith on this one.... as much of sense of humor as I have this in no laughing matter!

They should quarantine anyone returning to the USA 21 days before being allowed to board the aircraft.

Yes they should stop all travel from those countries into the U.S! And if you believe our government will keep us informed your dreaming.

Bottom line IMO is take care of yourselves and your family. Be thankful for another day when you wake up. And when all else fails, Get out and drive your Shelby. It'll make you forget all of the worlds woes and put a smile on your face. It does for me.

The BIG problem is that, those Countries DON'T CARE and would not do what you ask. They know they should screen anyone leaving Affrica, they just don't care. WE should stop ALL Planes from landing in the US that has come from another Country, especially Affrica but THIS Administration is TOOOOO PC and won't do that.

No need to be sorry... I hear you. And completely understand the ramifications.

And wouldn't that be "Mr. Dick?" ;)

:hide:

.................and ISIS has stated that they plan to have people get infected with Ebola on purpose and come here just to spread it..............and you know, with this Administration, it can happen so easily.

Archived