TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebola Virus

New 'Ebola czar' will skip congressional hearing Friday after being a no-show at the first TWO White House Ebola meetings since Obama named him as point-man

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800772/new-ebola-czar-skip-congressional-hearing-friday-no-two-white-house-ebola-meetings-obama-named-point-man.html#ixzz3GmODZpKI

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New 'Ebola czar' will skip congressional hearing Friday after being a no-show at the first TWO White House Ebola meetings since Obama named him as point-man

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800772/new-ebola-czar-skip-congressional-hearing-friday-no-two-white-house-ebola-meetings-obama-named-point-man.html#ixzz3GmODZpKI

"Senate Democrats will hold their first Ebola hearing AFTER elections"

As if that will help.

"a nighttime gathering of 20 government VIPs, including Obama – came a day later after the president finished a round of golf."

As much Golf as this man plays, he should be better than Tiger Woods ever was.

The CDC tweaks its description of how the disease is transmitted.

I GOOGLED Ebola last night and found that clear back in 1989 when this disease was rampant amongst apes, it was NOT transmitted in hot humid climates via the air, however it ABSOLUTELY is contagious thru the air in dry cooler climates!

They're definitely not telling us the truth :doh:

The CDC tweaks its description of how the disease is transmitted.

I GOOGLED Ebola last night and found that clear back in 1989 when this disease was rampant amongst apes, it was NOT transmitted in hot humid climates via the air, however it ABSOLUTELY is contagious thru the air in dry cooler climates!

They're definitely not telling us the truth :doh:

Please tell me that you didn't REALLY think they were telling us the TRUTH............... The very second I read where they said that the US will not have a problem, that they will contain & control it, I knew they were Lying.......................... but then again....... how bad can it be if OUR President feels it is ok to play Golf instead of dealing with it............RIGHT :poke:

:confused:

For the record, I am a "conspiracy theorist" David......therefore, I NEVER believe OR trust our govt. .................... EVER!!!!

:victory:

I was just making a comment.

Question to a conspiracy theorist: Do you believe your own theories?

;)

For the record, I am a "conspiracy theorist" David......therefore, I NEVER believe OR trust our govt. .................... EVER!!!!

:victory:

I was just making a comment.

I know........I was just yanking your chain....................... :sneaking:

BTW, what form of government in history is it that used / uses Czar's?

I cannot remember ever hearing another one of our US presidents describe a person heading up a post a Czar?

:headscratch:

Conservatives started calling Bambi's assistants who actually replaced his Cabinet folks "Czars". I guess he has grown to like the term!

The BAD thing about Czars is, they are not held to the same standards as everyone else in the Capital and on Capital Hill, they will not be going to Jail if they screw up they are also known as "Untouchables". That is why Obama has so many.

That last post explains a few things....thanks David.

Nobody in his admin. ever gets punished.......the day before reckoning, they just resign.

I don't recall that sort of thing ever happening before either.

This guy really is trying to rewrite what our forefathers created. :drop:

He has made a total mockery of what we stand for and were built on.

Nobody in his admin. ever gets punished.......the day before reckoning, they just resign.

Well, he did say there would be CHANGE, and we got CHANGE!!

"A significant problem with Obama’s policy czars is the clear lack of government oversight and accountability. As many of the positions are designated simply as advisors or coordinators, the individuals are not readily subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), even if they serve within agencies legally obliged by FOIA; and because they have reportedly been instructed by the White House not to testify before Congress, their actions remain shrouded in secrecy. Any information as to their roles and influence is revealed when, and to the extent, the administration sees fit."

More can be found here............. http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Special-Report-President-Obamas-Czars.pdf Just start at the bottom of Page 27............very interesting reading.

how the hell can someone supposedly intelligent enough to be a doctor be so effin stupid!!!! At least he could have kept to himself for a couple of days.... we are doomed!!!

how the hell can someone supposedly intelligent enough to be a doctor be so effin stupid!!!! At least he could have kept to himself for a couple of days.... we are doomed!!!

It is beyond comprehension.

I agree it's stupid carless people like that that will spread this virus..I said it before and I'll say it again!! THESE people got to be quarantined BEFORE they leave West Africa and after

they get HERE..like WTF don't they understand about that.

It is beyond comprehension.

Yes it is!!!...to be honest it's almost seems like he did it on purpose...why in God's name after not feeling well would he go into the population how many things did he touch that now hundreds of

other people have now touched.

Yes it is!!!...to be honest it's almost seems like he did it on purpose...why in God's name after not feeling well would he go into the population how many things did he touch that now hundreds of

AND, he had a Temp of JUST 100.3, you barely notice that, imagine how many people that has been in contact with Him or the others and don't really know that they could have Ebola......................

AND, he had a Temp of JUST 100.3, you barely notice that, imagine how many people that has been in contact with Him or the others and don't really know that they could have Ebola......................

A lot!!..Too many!!

And yet, those in charge are telling the public..."no problem...all protocols were followed".

This disease is apparently ABSOLUTELY contagious airborne, from the aspect of a sneeze. Or a nasty (uncovered) cough. That is considered "aerosol", and contains "bodily fluids".

For this reason I am not wanting my wife to fly anymore. Not only is it unsafe for HER, but it now affects MYSELF as well! She comes home with no symptoms, and they develop a day or so after she returns? Uhh...I don't think so!

Can you imagine what would happen if ISIS, Al-Qaeda, et al, would just take about 50 males that want to be suicide bombers, and tell them that rather than blowing yourself up for Allah we will just inject you with a serum, you go to the US on a plane and we give you10,000 each. That is to be used to, once you have symptoms of temp, etc, to have sex with as many prostitutes as you can in major cities. Now if each city had 100 or more infected prostitutes, that are sharing needles with other druggies and having sex 3-10 times per day with people........................ and they take it home and so on and the kids take it to school and dad takes it to work etc, etc, etc. Now that is a weapon of WMD proportions. The hospitals would be overloaded and an epidemic of biblical proportions, and for a minor investment, less than spent on 9-11 with far more damage and dead.

Archived