TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ebola Virus

Let's face it guys...the public is not being told the complete truth about what's going on with this virus. We only get tidbits of controlled news these days. Bear in mind that the figures you see regarding survival rate are only based on known and reported cases. On that basis you might say, ok, maybe its better than has been reported but. But I strongly suspect its the opposite.

:yup:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great! Can't these guys have a Virtual Meeting instead?? This is nuts....

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/214125-ebola-fears-swirl-around-africa-summit

Un freaking believable..screen them HOW??..they could be in the incubation period and not show any signs at all...boy they love playing with fire like you said ilmor a virtual meeting would

safe but NO!!..

Ebola is known to wipe out entire vilages in Africa, no one escapes. And it can be airborne.

No it's not airborne It only can contracted by close contact or body fluids.

They got the desease by being over there to help the people that got sick. I am glad they came back here for treatment. Here is a opertunity to study and see if they can find a cure.

No it's not airborne It only can contracted by close contact or touching the person.

Incorrect....a sneeze can send it your way...

Eh. I was heavy into cell biology and microbiology before I got into chemistry.

I see concern for them, tops. Giant outbreak and lethal breathing conditions occurring because of an epidemic or whatever else people are starting to throw around - its just noise.

Eh. I was heavy into cell biology and microbiology before I got into chemistry.

I see concern for them, tops. Giant outbreak and lethal breathing conditions occurring because of an epidemic or whatever else people are starting to throw around - its just noise.

It's just this kind of thinking that makes these deadly viruses even more likely to spread...remember the last time ( that this could never happen to us attitude ) it did!!

• 1 month later...

I saw the other night that they are thinking we waited too long to do something about this.

This could be the "one"? Pandemic.

This DAMN President waits to long to do anything that NEEDS to be done. Look at what is going on now because he is "WAITING" to do anything about the Border and the Illegals.

This DAMN President waits to long to do anything that NEEDS to be done. Look at what is going on now because he is "WAITING" to do anything about the Border and the Illegals.

Don't worry...he won't let this crisis go to waste either.

The big problem in the Polititions are not taking this serious enough......................

https://gma.yahoo.com/us-ebola-patient-exposed-school-age-children-governor-171900588--abc-news-topstories.html

5 Texas School Kids going to 4 different Schools were exposed to Ebola by the Man in Texas and they are being "MONITORED" at HOME.......WTH.

...and now a second person in Dallas may have it...one of the "only 12" that the first person came in contact with...

Don't worry, everything is fine.

I hate to fly for many reasons and I really don't like to travel places I can't drive too. I miss out on a lot of what the world's cultures have to offer, but, it seems no place is safe anymore from either war, disease, or idiotic shootings. Count your blessings everyday you rise in the morning and be thankful every night you survived another day.

Engine bay is -- one bad ass MF! It must make some very sweet music when engaged! Happy Hellcat Hunting! :drop:

...and now a second person in Dallas may have it...one of the "only 12" that the first person came in contact with...

Yep every things ok they say..they are saying now there will be over a million people that will contract the virus within a year and that it's already mutated 60 times so far the fear there is

that the more it mutates the more likely hood that it will become airborne and if it does then it'll spread as fast as the flu around the globe...so yeah folks keep traveling to these Countries

of high risk no worries..I know personally two people that are going over to Africa in the next month to do humanitarian work IMO THAT should be STOPPED!!

The Guy Puked his guts out outdoors on the ground on the way to the Ambulance.............. But don't worry, the CDC says everything will be OK, they have everything under control and contained............................................

Here's a good article w/ graphics showing the movements of Thomas Eric Duncan. What trouble me most is that this individual, knowing that he had direct contact w/ a dying ebola victim, traveled and came to the USA anyway. People with knowledge and common sense knew this was going to happen eventually if steps weren't taken to prevent it by those in power.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/01/us/retracing-the-steps-of-the-dallas-ebola-patient.html?_r=2

Here's a good article w/ graphics showing the movements of Thomas Eric Duncan. What trouble me most is that this individual, knowing that he had direct contact w/ a dying ebola victim, traveled and came to the USA anyway. People with knowledge and common sense knew this was going to happen eventually if steps weren't taken to prevent it by those in power.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/01/us/retracing-the-steps-of-the-dallas-ebola-patient.html?_r=2

By those in Power :hysterical2::hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: THIS Administration? :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2:

:cry:

Archived