TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Svt Shelby Gt350 Or Gt500 Spied With Insane Sound

Oh yeah! They are getting down to business. Look at those cars corner! Sounds great, but the handling is even more impressive.

I wonder if production car will be this loud.
Ford%20SVT%20Shelby%20GT350%20or%20GT500
form the article:
Watch the 2016 Ford Mustang SVT / GT350 / GT500 undergoing testing on the Nürburgring Nordschleife!
video posted July 27, 2014

Yep, that's about how fast my SS did on the Nurburgring.......................... :whistling: .

Bet those guys didn't have 2 suitcases in the trunk and a wife screaming "SLOW DOWN". :doh:

Thanks for sharing 6791 :thumbsup:

IRS!

FINALLY in a mass production Mustang. The Camaro's will have serious competition on track in 2015 moving forward.

FINALLY in a mass production Mustang. The Camaro's will have serious competition on track in 2015 moving forward.

If you only had any idea how much money and work it took for the Camaro guys to make their rear end work in competition setting (Continental Challenge) to handle equal to the Mustang race cars with simple coil overs and a tiny sway bar, with the stick axle rear end. Now Ford will have to spend a fortune to try and get the new car up to speed next year I'm sure. However I can't wait for Daytona in January to see how they do. Now on the street, no question that it will be a more well manored machine, but in a pure race track setting, it's going to take some work to dial in.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah! They are getting down to business. Look at those cars corner! Sounds great, but the handling is even more impressive.

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL CAR!

Congrats...you have the most GREAT looking YEAR, STYLE and COLOR CAR out there. I mean it!

I am so in the top of the fence right now!

I want a MUSTANG, but the Chally HELLCAT is looking awesome!

Any idea whe nwe will know anything REAL about the New GT350 or GT500?

Cheers

LCL

Awesome SOUND!

It looks like TWO DIFFERENT SOUNDS from those 2 Mustangs! one sound more like the current GT500, the other sounds more race car alike!

Great stuff...now I am just WAITING for news before I even think of getting out of MUSTANGS to the HELLCAT! will hold my emotions! I think the COBRA will bite the HELLCAT big time! even though the Chally has a GORGEOUS RETRO STYLE.

LCL

I'm waiting for the same news. I even ordered a CA license plate the says "MY350R". Now I need Ford to build it.

What a good way to commit yourself to get one. lol I will have to see it once you get one, you know!

What a good way to commit yourself to get one. lol I will have to see it once you get one, you know!

Cheap insurance. "but Marji, I gotta buy the new Mustang..........I already got the license plates". :hysterical:

Cheap insurance. "but Marji, I gotta buy the new Mustang..........I already got the license plates". :hysterical:

Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission, eh? :sneaking::spiteful:

Archived