TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 Ford Mustang Gt Spotted In A Parking Lot

tomas6791

I like it in black.

2015%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20spotted%20i

2015%20Ford%20Mustang%20GT%20spotted%20i

from the article:

The 2015 Ford Mustang GT in these pictures has a metallic black paint job with grey GT wheels, and it looks really good. We had our doubts regarding the new Mustang’s radical front-end, but we have to admit – now that we see it in the real world – it looks just right.

Its not just the front snout - its the third brake light at the top of the rear window - the trunk opening - the 1/4 window/roof line - the creases down the flanks - the rear diffuser....and the F40 air ducts up front...other than that...........

I saw it in person at Legacy Bank SCAT Cobra Mustang Show in Plano, TX last month in person also. The model on view was a prototype 50 Year Anniversary model. It was just awesome and well executed. The Ford folks had it roped off and gave up no information about the car options price etc. It had these really nice velvet red ropes with chrome poles all around it to keep you back.

The only emotion showed by the Ford guy was when my good buddy Springer accidentally bumped the pole and it fell towards the 2015 Mustang, the FORD guy turned into a Ninja doing back flips to catch the pole before it hit the car and nicked that beautiful paint job.

Regards..... GG

Judging by the grill you've spotted the V6 version. In person the styling is much better and you get a sense of it being lower and wider than the current models (it is but only by an inch or two). The GT models look better and the GT350 versions running the Nurburgring look even better still.

How do they know it's a GT? I see no "5.0" badges.

Smaller car, uglier car, weighs more - I don't get it...

If you want a V6 that puts out some real power, get the 2015 Lincoln MK - same basic chassis as the Mustang, but the V6 is a Ecoboost 3.7 putting out 460HP (and this is the reason the Mustang doesn't get the same power plant - it puts out more juice than the N/A Coyote). With less claimed HP (300HP) than the 2014 (307HP), the V6 isn't nearly as attractive of an option unless you're going strictly on cost considerations. The V6 version also won't have the Performance Pack option (no big deal if you're a hot-rodder because that stuff is easy to add yourself).

The really disappointing part is that a 4cyl is back in the Mustang - that's just wrong, even if it *is* Ecoboosted.

Archived