TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spp Order# 100,000 Promo!!

Guys we are approaching order# 100,000! If you are the lucky one to place this order, we will send a Carroll Shelby Signed Die-Cast car, and certificate of authenticity with your order!

As of this posting, we are currently at order# 99903! Less than 100 to go, and we will hit this benchmark! Happy buying! :clapping:

Guest BCherwin

CONGRATS to Larry F. out of Winslow ME !! He won the Caroll Shelby hand signed die cast car!! very cool limited edition "priceless" piece for his collection.

Bill ! Thanks for the personal call this morning notifying me that I won the prize for the 100000 order on Shelby Performance Parts site. It was nice chatting with you about various topics . The Great Team Shelby Members and Shelby Employers make it the best site and team to be on. I will cherish this signed Shelby model car.

Thanks Larry

PS: Thanks for the congrats from Albino500 in the post above.

Bill ! Thanks for the personal call this morning notifying me that I won the prize for the 100000 order on Shelby Performance Parts site. It was nice chatting with you about various topics . The Great Team Shelby Members and Shelby Employers make it the best site and team to be on. I will cherish this signed Shelby model car.

Thanks Larry

PS: Thanks for the congrats from Albino500 in the post above.

Congrats! Please post a picture when you get it.

Guest BCherwin

Any time Larry (09shelbygt500me) ! The pleasure was all mine . I was glad the prize went to a long time die Hard fan . ( which I know all of you are ) . Call anytime to chat again. Thanks for the kind words as well . thank you all who participated in the fun little Promo.

_ Best regards from the SPP team .

:clapping:

• 2 years later...

Archived