TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Perfect Day For A Cruise!! Pics

Cdvision

Great pics and super jealous of the weather you have! Funny in Phoenix this time of year it is our "winter".....we hibernate from the crazy heat, while taking the cars out in the eves now and then.

We are all lucky up here during the beautiful spring/summer/fall times of the year!

Here in the Okanagan Valley(4 hours inland from Vancouver) we have even warmer weather with less rain than Vancouver so it's awesome weather all round!!!!

Although,I have to say with having a place in Phoenix for the winter months we have the best of both worlds for sure!!!!!

We are all lucky up here during the beautiful spring/summer/fall times of the year!

Here in the Okanagan Valley(4 hours inland from Vancouver) we have even warmer weather with less rain than Vancouver so it's awesome weather all round!!!!

Although,I have to say with having a place in Phoenix for the winter months we have the best of both worlds for sure!!!!!

I'm going to be in Kelowna for a couple days next week visiting some friends. Way to hot there in the summer for me. I'm in Jasper right now. We drove up in the Mrs's convertible. Beautiful day and evening here.

I'm going to be in Kelowna for a couple days next week visiting some friends. Way to hot there in the summer for me. I'm in Jasper right now. We drove up in the Mrs's convertible. Beautiful day and evening here.

Enjoy your travels,perfect weather for the Convertable!!!!

Today we upgraded the Mrs's car. Traded her 2010 GT convertible for a Gotta Have it Green 2014 GT convertible. The dealer swapped the 20 inch wheels and tires over. Noticeable power increase. The Mrs. loves it!!

Today we upgraded the Mrs's car. Traded her 2010 GT convertible for a Gotta Have it Green 2014 GT convertible. The dealer swapped the 20 inch wheels and tires over. Noticeable power increase. The Mrs. loves it!!

Maybe you should have waited for the 2015 to arrive!

My Bullitt Buddy's wife has a GHIG vert. Awesome ride. Photos never do that color justice.

Photo ops with both the Grabber and GHIG together produce great results. We like to call them Skittle Pics........

Grats to the other half on an awesome ride!!

IMG_0140_zps37f8a992.jpg

IMG_0156_zps72587075.jpg

Archived