TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prototype Gt 350 /

stephen_becker

Gary Patterson sent me a really cool pixs today - it is of me and Vince in the design box at SAI while Vince is designing the stripe layout of what would become the GT 350

Good stuff & Shelby American magic was happening at that very moment - You can see it in Vince's face

:)

CIMG0023.jpg

Gary Patterson sent me a really cool pixs today - it is of me and Vince in the design box at SAI while Vince is designing the stripe layout of what would become the GT 350

Good stuff & Shelby American magic was happening at that very moment - You can see it in Vince's face

:)

Good stuff SB

You do realize that photo is at least 5 years old?

But yes Vince is still at SAI making magic happen, just not on GT350's.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I kinda figured that the hood was a GT350 from previous models!

I wonder why Mr Becker would post this assuming or trying to put it out on this site giving the impression that this is the latest from inside SAI? I guess that after all of the battles that he has had with SAI over the past few years and that now he has landed the chance to become a Shelby Mod Centre,he is now one of the inner circle!

Why post then such an old picture?

designing the stripe layout of what would become the GT 350

Did I miss something? I knew exactly that it was the design of the early GT350's from the wording and the picture. I didn't get the feeling that it was intended to show current work.

It was not intended to show any current work at SAI - it was just a cool OLD picture that Patterson sent me and I thought I would share it with everyone - I think it was in the fall of 2010? Nevertheless, cool picture - I can't wait to see what comes out next at SAI!

Thanks Steve,

I kinda figured that the hood was a GT350 from previous models!

I wonder why Mr Becker would post this assuming or trying to put it out on this site giving the impression that this is the latest from inside SAI? I guess that after all of the battles that he has had with SAI over the past few years and that now he has landed the chance to become a Shelby Mod Centre,he is now one of the inner circle!

Why post then such an old picture?

It was not intended to show any current work at SAI - it was just a cool OLD picture that Patterson sent me and I thought I would share it with everyone - I think it was in the fall of 2010? Nevertheless, cool picture - I can't wait to see what comes out next at SAI!

Because its all part of the history...and no one here has seen that before.

Keep 'em coming I say...

When you see picture from 1042 Princeton or West Imperial Hwy that you'd not seen before, do you say, why such and old picture :shrug:

Would have to be earlier than that as SAI debuted the GT350 in January 2010 at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale. Being a digital photo, GaryP could determine the exact image date.

Steve

Like Stephen said. I just saw a cool picture. I've posted more than my share :)

I just found a bunch of pictures bud sent me of Mt Shelby GT's getting the superchargers installed. Maybe I'll post some up later

Just was looking at some pictures Roger/Bud sent me of my GT-H getting SC'd back in 2009. Agree, old pictures are cool!

Because its all part of the history...and no one here has seen that before.

Keep 'em coming I say...

When you see picture from 1042 Princeton or West Imperial Hwy that you'd not seen before, do you say, why such and old picture :shrug:

Well said Tom and I agree................Keep them coming.

Archived