TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Update In My Super Snake Ss0214

I attended the SEMA show last year and I met a steering wheel manufacturer from Turkey. I ordered a new steering wheel....It's great!! real carbon fiber and alcantara, flat at the bottom and more grip!!

20140623_172238_zps48dde043.jpg

20140623_172246_zps93e77e8e.jpg

20140623_172255_zps89a86d4d.jpg

20140623_172910_zps86720cb6.jpg

20140623_172919_zpsa33116dc.jpg

What a sweet ride. And you know I have a thing for carbon. Well done. Those super snakes sure do look perfect with the wide body kit.... :clapping:

Looks awesome! Is the CF on your dash the stick on stuff? I just spend 3 hours ripping that out of mt GT500 and it ate through the finish on the interior. I hope if it is, whoever installed it didn't use adhesion promoter if you ever plan on taking it off! What a mess!

Looks awesome! Is the CF on your dash the stick on stuff? I just spend 3 hours ripping that out of mt GT500 and it ate through the finish on the interior. I hope if it is, whoever installed it didn't use adhesion promoter if you ever plan on taking it off! What a mess!

No it's not. Check this: http://www.southeastcarbonworks.com/ Everything you see in CF on my car came from this company.....I highly recommend him!

No it's not. Check this: http://www.southeastcarbonworks.com/ Everything you see in CF on my car came from this company.....I highly recommend him!

Ahh ok nice, if your gonna do it, thats the way!. The guy who I bought my 500 off of was a carbon fiber junkie! it's on everything.... lol I got 1K off the price because I told him it all had to be removed :)

Ahh ok nice, if your gonna do it, thats the way!. The guy who I bought my 500 off of was a carbon fiber junkie! it's on everything.... lol I got 1K off the price because I told him it all had to be removed :)

Ask for Bruce and tell him that I recommended him......good luck!

Wow so beautiful, love the steering wheel, I wonder if they make one to fit the 2009? Would definetly like one. Car is amazing, love it!

Yes....they can do it.....if you want the info please PM.....(I am not related to him in any business).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived