TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Shelby GT350?

Seems Ford and Shelby are going to build 2200 2008 SGT's. Coupe & Convertible (about 1400-1500 conv)

One color only......Vista Blue with silver stripes.

08 SGT Coupe SAI (Shelby mark-up) $9500 (up from $8390)

08 Conv SAI mark-up $11,800

randy

--------------------------------------------

Program Detail:

Manual transmission (Free Demand)

Automatic transmission is not a “must use” but will be controlled to a maximum of 25%

2008MY Shelby GT will only come with the polished 18" Bullitt wheel

54U upfitter option price will remain the same but air bags are no longer part of option (now standard on '08MY Mustang

Dealer billing will remain the same as 2007MY. Dealer P&A account will be billed for Shelby Modification upon gate release

MSRP will appear on separate Shelby window sticker

Based on dealer feedback, expect ~ 70% mix of convertibles (give or take 10%)

All units will be produced prior to Job #2 (June 25, 2007 until no later than Nov 30, 2007)

Read more here.

Here's something to think about: What if the Shelby GT has a short model/production run for 2007 because by JOB2, a Mach1 and then a GT350 based off that will be announced?

Read more here.

Here's something to think about: What if the Shelby GT has a short model/production run for 2007 because by JOB2, a Mach1 and then a GT350 based off that will be announced?

We can only hope Ford sees fit to bring back the Mach I and Shelby does a GT350 based on either a Bullitt or a Mach I. Personally, I'm holding out for a new Boss :happy feet:

We can only hope Ford sees fit to bring back the Mach I and Shelby does a GT350 based on either a Bullitt or a Mach I. Personally, I'm holding out for a new Boss :happy feet:

My problem is that I want one of everything! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Wouldn't it be great, though? A GT350?!?!?! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

If I were GM or Chrysler, I would be shaking if a GT350 were to emerge. They will have enough trouble fighting the Mustang GT, Shelby GT and GT500 as it is.

My bet is that Shelby will build the upcoming GT350 in Las Vegas and that it will replace the Shelby GT.

• 2 weeks later...
If I were GM or Chrysler, I would be shaking if a GT350 were to emerge. They will have enough trouble fighting the Mustang GT, Shelby GT and GT500 as it is.

My bet is that Shelby will build the upcoming GT350 in Las Vegas and that it will replace the Shelby GT.

An probably at Tasca on east coast!

• 3 months later...

If I were them, I would be shaking just trying to measure up to these as they stand. If the GT350 bows in (as I envision it) it will be a real street terror! :happy feet: I want one of these, too!!! :headspin:

If I were them, I would be shaking just trying to measure up to these as they stand. If the GT350 bows in (as I envision it) it will be a real street terror! :happy feet: I want one of these, too!!! :headspin:

I want one too. :hyper:

BTW...what's going on with you getting a GT500 ? :headscratch:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived