TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone recommend a good suspension package?

I will be getting a 500 in the next week and a half and have been reading up on reviews of its performance. Almost every review I read lists the suspension on the car as being sub par. So I was wondering if anyone could give me the names of any companies that would have a good aftermarket suspension that I could install once I get the car.

I will be getting a 500 in the next week and a half and have been reading up on reviews of its performance. Almost every review I read lists the suspension on the car as being sub par. So I was wondering if anyone could give me the names of any companies that would have a good aftermarket suspension that I could install once I get the car.

There has been a ton of discussion about this.....It boils down to "what do you want to do with the car?"

Do a search on your "My Assistant" pull down button for key words like "suspension"; "control arms"; "LCA"; "UCA" etc.

Lots of good discussion; lots of different opinions......

Steeda, BMR are a couple to look at.

Might I suggest you drive the car first. While it is not a slot car, it ain't bad either. If you want comfort, just about anything you do to increase performance will likely degrade the ride. Decide what you want it to be be first.

Archived