TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mini Nats Update

MMcGuirk

Hi

If you are considering joining us for this event - Please make sure to book your hotel room for Mini Nats - http://www.norcal-saac.org/mininats/

We are getting close to booking up our room allotment!

TSPCR is very involved - Cali KR, SVT NAJA and I are running a big part of this event.

If you are attending for just one day, then Saturday would be my choice - Car Show, parade laps, vendors, celebrities.......

Use the link above to register.

I'll be coming up Sat for the car show, staying at the hotel, and tracking the Boss on Sunday.

If anyone would like to use a garage for Sat only, PM me. I'm going to use mine on Sunday only.

• 2 weeks later...

Roll call for Mini Nats -

Going -

1. MMcGuirk

2. CaliKR

3. SVT NAJA

4. Torch40

5. pottydr

6. Fat Boss

7. 5 Dot 0

8. Surfergeek

9. mherman2

10. Albino500

11. Wingrider

12. YorbaRaptor

Roll call for Mini Nats -

Going -

1. MMcGuirk

2. CaliKR

3. SVT NAJA

4. Torch40

5. pottydr

6. Fat Boss

7. 5 Dot 0

8. Surfergeek

9. mherman2

Wow, a special appearance by the pottydr himself. Truly an epic event.

Back in the world gang so put me on the roll call please.

I'll be there Fri/Sat/Sun.

Offering lead/follow or ride along coaching to any TSPCR folks interested. Rides if there is any interest.

-Wingrider

Offering lead/follow or ride along coaching to any TSPCR folks interested. Rides if there is any interest.

-Wingrider

Be good to see you again D-Dub

-Wingrider

Put my friend Jeff down for a ride and I'd like to do a lead/follow for a couple of laps in the first session.

Put my friend Jeff down for a ride and I'd like to do a lead/follow for a couple of laps in the first session.

Done and done! The first session will be the best to do that so good call. We should try to line up towards the front but can chat in person.

… headed out to install my new mods

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23200

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12495

We are very pleased to announce that Camilo Pardo, renowned artist and automobile designer, will be joining us for Mini Nats 29. Besides designing the Ford GT, Camilo also paints original automotive art. He will be bringing prints of his latest Daytona coupe piece. He and Bob will be signing them for charity

10505288_525296177572588_782109374384901

We are very pleased to announce that Camilo Pardo, renowned artist and automobile designer, will be joining us for Mini Nats 29. Besides designing the Ford GT, Camilo also paints original automotive art. He will be bringing prints of his latest Daytona coupe piece. He and Bob will be signing them for charity
10505288_525296177572588_782109374384901

GREAT news Michael, and max kudos to the Mayor :clapping: for getting this all-star lineup together for Mini-Nats!

Its gonna be epic...again...

These are in my home office, and the piece Camilo will have available is the one on the bottom. While the cel phone pic doesn't do it justice as it is super vibrant. The size of mine, framed is 36" x 18" (and yes, both Camilo and Bob have signed it)

photo-40.JPG

Let's see if your car runs any cooler with that fan. I'm a bit skeptical on that one.

I dunno- It didn't run hot before and the twin fans sucking in heat exchanger air probably help. I don't see it hurting and I already have the C/R Racing (Revan) radiator and heat exchanger. I got these new things on sale from Lethal and more cooling can't be a bad thing. I see the new air vents that open and close at speed so those are pretty "cool". I'll shoot pics and document it.

Didn't end up getting it installed last night. I couldn't find the right 10mm socket and got distracted part way in re arranging my toolbox prepping for what tools I will want to bring with me to Mini-Nats "Just in case".

…see what it did there? pulled it back on topic of Mini-Nats.

Done and done! The first session will be the best to do that so good call. We should try to line up towards the front but can chat in person.

… headed out to install my new mods

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23200

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12495

You can't go wrong with either mod. I have both on my car. I have a hard time believing Ford would release a new fan part number if it didn't outperform the regular fan in testing. NFSBOSS and I were told by FR that the kitty litter scoop is worth 20* on a hot day at the track.

See you there!

...were told by FR that the kitty litter scoop is worth 20* on a hot day at the track.

See you there!

"kitty litter scoop"- awesome. You've ruined it for me now as I'll always refer to it that way now walking around the 'nats.

Archived