TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cool Jacket For You G T - H Owners

Yep - sure looks like it up and around the "JB" name. I also see it on the bottom waist cuff in the rear. Not sure why they wouldn't disclose this....strange. The description is very slim considering the demand and price. The item specifics also state it as "NEW". How can that be when it was made for somebody else 9 years ago ??

is it me or could that jacket have been damaged? there are two blurry spots looks weird to me anyone else notice......

Yep, I see that now, Looks like two holes the size of a half dollar that had Vinyl sewn in.

The item specifics also state it as "NEW". How can that be when it was made for somebody else 9 years ago ??

Hey Troy, I've got two of these jackets and when I bought them they never had been worn. They just hung in the closet of the former Shelby employees who worked at the factory when they were building the 06 GT-H. I met one of the sellers in Vegas to pick up the jacket and it still had the plastic covering the jacket, it was mint. I don't think many of the employees or even the management team ever wore these much. Heck after pressure packed days building the cars, do you think the even wanted to be reminded of work and wear these around in their off hours? it was just a job to most of them, they were never crazy like the rest of us :kookie:

I guess if anyone has concerns over the quality of the jacket, just ask the seller about it. If it shows up and it's not as the state, open a claim with ebay. The buyer has all the power with ebay, Easy as pie.

QSS

I'm guessing right where it is or maybe a touch more. There are only so many GTH owners with unlimited funding that will spend that on the jacket. I may be wrong, but we'll see. I wouldn't pay that for the jacket right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived