TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby/ Ford Amazing

Shelby73

What an amazing country we live in we're a blue collar worker can have essentially a super car as a daily driver. Carroll Shelby wanted to create such a thing, and he has. The Car is finally dialed in, and is running like a Gape Ape. We had to dial the car back from 745 RWHP to 693, just because it was too much for a daily driver. I'll have the 2009 GT500 even when I'm 90. I Just thought I would see who else feels the same way. God Bless The USA!

Mark

What an amazing country we live in we're a blue collar worker can have essentially a super car as a daily driver. Carroll Shelby wanted to create such a thing, and he has. The Car is finally dialed in, and is running like a Gape Ape. We had to dial the car back from 745 RWHP to 693, just because it was too much for a daily driver. I'll have the 2009 GT500 even when I'm 90. I Just thought I would see who else feels the same way. God Bless The USA!

Mark

+1 .... I feel very lucky to have my GT-H.

Mark

+1 - never would have thought I would be so lucky to own a Shelby. I feel like I've won my own lottery. Plan to keep mine as well, although my daughter plans on it being hers. It can be when she's 70, lol.

Archived