TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New To Group Bought From Crushinator Member Here

Eric_Vision

Hi All,

I want to introduce myself as I bought this most beautiful car early january from Nathan Wagner "Crushinator" who is a member here. Done some cosmectics mods and rear subs and Amp install as he did more than I would have done on the engine. LOL But Loving every bit of that horsepwoer!!!!

Taken it 2 shows and won Trophies on both and one cruize night and got a plaque on that one as well!

My name is Eric Dominguez from Sturbridge, Ma....We love the Car! I won't rant on much as some of you might know the car more than I do? LOL been here but just browsing thru, figured I would chime in and let everyone know where this car has been?

Happy tuesday to everyone!

post-42905-0-01794300-1402401613_thumb.jpg

Hi Eric,

Welcome to TS and congrats on the purchase of a great car! Enjoy.

If you have not already, please register as the new owner with the Shelby Registry which can be found in the link below.

Best,

David

post-42905-0-18016000-1402488409_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I want to introduce myself as I bought this most beautiful car early january from Nathan Wagner "Crushinator" who is a member here. Done some cosmectics mods and rear subs and Amp install as he did more than I would have done on the engine. LOL But Loving every bit of that horsepwoer!!!!

Taken it 2 shows and won Trophies on both and one cruize night and got a plaque on that one as well!

My name is Eric Dominguez from Sturbridge, Ma....We love the Car! I won't rant on much as some of you might know the car more than I do? LOL been here but just browsing thru, figured I would chime in and let everyone know where this car has been?

Happy tuesday to everyone!

Archived