TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Takeoff S/C

With the pricing for the Super Snake package due at any time many, myself included, are concerned about the price. One thought I had was to sell the supercharger that would come off the car. Will the takeoff S/C work with any other Mustangs? Or any other car? For instance, will the stock GT500 S/C bolt on to the intake manifold included in the 05-07 Mustang GT S/C kit?

At FRPP replacement superchargers at about $3400 and the complete kits are $4900 for 05-07 Mustang GTs. If there is a market for the takeoffs, maybe the cost SS package can be offset be selling these parts.

With the pricing for the Super Snake package due at any time many, myself included, are concerned about the price. One thought I had was to sell the supercharger that would come off the car. Will the takeoff S/C work with any other Mustangs? Or any other car? For instance, will the stock GT500 S/C bolt on to the intake manifold included in the 05-07 Mustang GT S/C kit?

At FRPP replacement superchargers at about $3400 and the complete kits are $4900 for 05-07 Mustang GTs. If there is a market for the takeoffs, maybe the cost SS package can be offset be selling these parts.

That is a good question? also what will happen to all the other original part's like hood, brakes,rim's ,etc.... do they get sent back or do we have to take them off?

I wonderif there is a possibility of fitting the takeoff blower to the 5.4 liter V-8 in my F-150. :headscratch:

Archived