TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got the Pony Fever BAAAAAD

SoKewl

:shrug: OK - need help. Just bought an 05 Premium Vert - ordered my side ponies and also have the grille. Any ideas where I can get the wiring harness and switch? Also....sorry to sound retarded, but I am a girl. (An old one, but a girl) Also, how can I be sure that my side ponies are mounted in the correct spot?

Also - is this something we can do at home (sin-in-law is a mechanic) or should I take it to a body shop? Frankly, I could not jusify spending the xtra $ for an '06 Pony but LOVE LOVE LOVE the look - need some help to be sure I get it done right. Plus have wonderful 16" tires that I'd love to put on again....

I'm a Newbie to this board, so puhlease help a Sister out!

This is my 5th Mustang and certainly not my last.....Not sure how kewl I am with the grandbaby seat in the back!

1967 Coupe A real champ - made it to 120K - YABADABADOO - floors fell out!

1970 Hardtop Grabber Blue - boyfriend crashed after 3 mos.

1970 Boss 302 Grabber Green (what was I thinkin)

2001 V6 Premium White, Dk Charcoal Leather (Just traded, loved that car)

2005 White V6 Premium Vert - Dk Charcoal Leather

:shrug: OK - need help. Just bought an 05 Premium Vert - ordered my side ponies and also have the grille. Any ideas where I can get the wiring harness and switch? Also....sorry to sound retarded, but I am a girl. (An old one, but a girl) Also, how can I be sure that my side ponies are mounted in the correct spot?

Also - is this something we can do at home (sin-in-law is a mechanic) or should I take it to a body shop? Frankly, I could not jusify spending the xtra $ for an '06 Pony but LOVE LOVE LOVE the look - need some help to be sure I get it done right. Plus have wonderful 16" tires that I'd love to put on again....

I'm a Newbie to this board, so puhlease help a Sister out!

This is my 5th Mustang and certainly not my last.....Not sure how kewl I am with the grandbaby seat in the back!

1967 Coupe A real champ - made it to 120K - YABADABADOO - floors fell out!

1970 Hardtop Grabber Blue - boyfriend crashed after 3 mos.

1970 Boss 302 Grabber Green (what was I thinkin)

2001 V6 Premium White, Dk Charcoal Leather (Just traded, loved that car)

2005 White V6 Premium Vert - Dk Charcoal Leather

What do you mean just a Girl? We are women However this women can't help you with your problem. So maybe someone :sos: else can help you out. Welcome to StangsUnleashed.com :D A nice list of cars you have there. :shift:

What do you mean just a Girl? We are women However this women can't help you with your problem. So maybe someone :sos: else can help you out. Welcome to StangsUnleashed.com :D A nice list of cars you have there. :shift:

I said "just a girl" because I am no motorhead.......don't have all those ponies now...had them over the years. Notice no Mustang II's and Fox bodies....those were sad years for this purist. But, you are correct - we are awesome women, just don't have any idea where to get parts!

Archived