TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mca National Mustang Show - Savannah

Bill, great pics. Thanks for taking the time to shoot all the photos. Of the estimated 382 cars, were there any 2008-09 KR 's at the show? i I I did not notice any in your portfolio. Looks like the weather was great.

Bill, great pics. Thanks for taking the time to shoot all the photos. Of the estimated 382 cars, were there any 2008-09 KR 's at the show? i I I did not notice any in your portfolio. Looks like the weather was great.

Thanks, can't really recall seeing any late model KR's but caught a couple of 1968 KR's. The weather was super, maybe a little warm for a few but there was usually a nice breeze blowing also with it being on the water. If it got too hot, you could always go inside where it was air conditioned .

Ah.... Roebling. Confidence inspiring and fun. Wish I could have made it. Would have been far better than my rained out attempt to take the family to the VA Creeper Trail. Looks like you had the track mostly to yourself. Not a lot of cars out there.

I'm a first year MCA member and really enjoy the club and monthly mag.

Won a Gold at the Springfield, IL National Show this past May with over 400 cars in attendance.

Fun folks as I parked right next to an '06 GT Hertz owner from Canada!

Great show, was there most of Saturday and saw one black 2008 KR.

CSM No.08KR0896.

And here's an edited version of my session - oops included!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3pmBocfUQ

Sam

Target fixation caused that off track experience, huh? Nice laps. Thanks for sharing and definitely post up next time you guys go to Roebling, AMP, CMP or Road Atlanta. I hate I missed the track day.

Target fixation caused that off track experience, huh? Nice laps. Thanks for sharing and definitely post up next time you guys go to Roebling, AMP, CMP or Road Atlanta. I hate I missed the track day.

Yep, kinda made me forget about my line and turn in a little sooner than planned resulting in the slide to the right. I tried correcting back left, and if I'd put on some power I might have pulled it off, but my brain and my feet weren't really talking to one another!

As you said, a great learning track!

Russ - Nice video! The video I shot from the rear bumper had an extreme case of the jitters, but the audio was very good, so I just mixed that audio with the video from the front camera. It's about a 1/10 second off, but I was using Movie Maker to edit instead of my video program.

Good fun all weekend!

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case no one believes me, I have pics to prove it!

Roebling Road HPDE, first "The Stig" shows me how it's done:

stig3_zps4dab066a.jpg

Then he let's me take over and offers critique:

stig2_zps52a57b3a.jpg

"The Stig" is a nice guy - just doesn't talk to much!

Sam

Just in case no one believes me, I have pics to prove it!

Roebling Road HPDE, first "The Stig" shows me how it's done:

stig3_zps4dab066a.jpg

Then he let's me take over and offers critique:

stig2_zps52a57b3a.jpg

"The Stig" is a nice guy - just doesn't talk to much!

Sam

:whistling:

:lol:

Archived