TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Denbeste Motorsports Open House July 12Th 2014

MMcGuirk

Always a good event.

Hopefully I can make it this year.

Chris,

Thanks for the text message. Congrats on your current project!

I'll tentatively add you to the list above. If things work out, we'll see you along Hwy 37 in Vallejo, or at Sonoma Raceway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TD,

Have a great time! See you at Mini Nats...

Mini-Nats it is...see you then amigo!

Jim,

Family stuff has come up, unfortunately I have to bow out this year and won't be able to join everyone.

See you all at Mini Nats!

Jared

See above reply :-)

Wish I could attend but family reunion is in the way..................................dang you family reunion :swear:

Forget crazy uncle Bob and aunt Hilda...you can see them anytime...lol

You should try and come up for Mini-Nats

Jim,

Family stuff has come up, unfortunately I have to bow out this year and won't be able to join everyone.

See you all at Mini Nats!

Jared

Jared,

Noted...

See you at Mini Nats!

Jim

Morning Jim, FYI Sharmy & I are still IN ! Lol :clapping:

See ya in Concord ! :);):cool::camera::shift:

Mike

Jim,

Kellie and I are still in also !!!! :puppy_kiss: We'll be at the SJMN starting location @ 8:45 :peelout:

See you all Saturday morning at SunValley about 9:45am!

We are coming from El Dorado Hills, is anyone coming from this area we can meet up with to cruise over to Sonoma raceway with? We are coming 80 to 37.

Robin,

If no one speaks up, you can catch the conga line here before the Napa River bridge at Mare Island as we pass on Hwy 37: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=vallejo+ca&ll=38.123661,-122.271556&spn=0.007917,0.016512&client=safari&oe=UTF-8&hnear=Vallejo,+Solano+County,+California&gl=us&t=m&z=17

Jim,

I regret to say this but, :drop: I don't have a Boss to drive tomorrow .................and I'll have to drive my truck because I will be picking up the "NORCAL SAAC Big Wheel Award" from DenBestes (so that the club has it on hand for Mini-Nats) and I will not try to fit it into the trunk of my GT500. I guess it will just be Fat Boss, Bossy13, and I meeting @ SJMN in the morning. We'll leave there around 9:00 AM and see you @ Sears in Concord. redneckgt reports that they will not be coming.

Jim,

I regret to say this but, :drop: I don't have a Boss to drive tomorrow .................and I'll have to drive my truck because I will be picking up the "NORCAL SAAC Big Wheel Award" from DenBestes (so that the club has it on hand for Mini-Nats) and I will not try to fit it into the trunk of my GT500. I guess it will just be Fat Boss, Bossy13, and I meeting @ SJMN in the morning. We'll leave there around 9:00 AM and see you @ Sears in Concord. redneckgt reports that they will not be coming.

KP,

They're dropping like flies. I promise - Bill hasn't replaced his collection with Camaro's. :-)

Archived