3. itowem
  4. Albino500
  5. TClark24CP
  6. 07VENOMWT
  7. Boris Bogdanich
  8. BAD500Chris
  9. Bossy13

RSVP to Richard Sharkey <rsharkey@denbeste.com>

Below are the directions to DenBeste Motorsports in Windsor, starting with a 8:45am meet spot at the San Jose Mercury News off I-880 for the South Bay crew (departing at 9:00am), then on to a 9:50am meet at Sears SunValley Mall off I-680 at Willow Pass Road in Concord (leaving at 10:05am), up to Sonoma Raceway off Hwy 37 in the North Bay for a 10:40am meet spot and 20 minute :camera: stop and then we'll leave at 11:00am heading up Hwy 101 to DenBeste, arriving about 11:45am.

https://maps.google....&mra=ls&t=m&z=9

This is always a great time with other TS-PCR members and an opportunity to view what is one of the most extensive Shelby and Ford performance vehicle collections on the west coast. The spirited ride home through the wine country is just icing on the cake!!!

I,m into ...... But there was no where to add a guest :headscratch: Hey Jim are you going to put together a cruz up to the Q :shift:

Jim,

Sounds like a great idea!

How does the San Jose Mercury News off Hwy 101 @ Brokaw work as a South Bay meet spot to get the conga line started?

Then you can roll into Sun Valley in Concord off I-680 for another group. We'll then make our way to Sonoma Raceway off Hwy 37 in the North Bay for a :camera: op.

From there, we can cruise through wine country backroads as we head towards the DenBeste complex off Hwy 101 in Windsor. :shift:

JC

I actually live almost across the freeway from them. I just purchased my TS membership. Can I RSVP?

07VENOMWT,

You absolutely can RSVP (see the e-mail address in post #2 above), but let us know here too.

BTW: You might consider joining us at Sonoma Raceway for the cruise up to DenBeste via wine country backroads.

I have RSVP to Richard. Definitely will be there. Add me to the list.

George

George,

That's great news that you'll be attending DenBeste's open house. Will you be joining us for the cruise from Sonoma Raceway to Windsor?

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there. Looking forward to join up for the cruise.

Robin,

Great to see you'll be joining us for the cruise to DenBeste's! We'll post up some meet locations and times as the 12th approaches. Stay tuned.

Jim

Count me in, I'll join at the Mercury News meet-up spot.

Jared,

I've posted you to the list above. Meet times to follow next week.

Make sure you send Richard Sharkey at DenBeste an RSVP (e-mail address above in post #2). See you on the 12th!

Jim

What time should we meet up at the Merc?

Andy,

Meet spots, times and map link added to post #2 above (8:45am at the SJMN). If we follow this itinerary we'll probably get to DenBeste a bit early (along with close-in parking). If we choose to head north on Hwy 12 through Sonoma wine country we'll arrive a bit later...

Jim

Archived