TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Atlanta Georgia Events For June

mavisky

Caffeine and Octane - June 1st
Looks like some guys from SVTP are going to meet up at Mall of Georgia and caravan in together.

Thread with info:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1015721-C-amp-O-June-1st&p=14189960#post14189960

Mustang & Ford Rally
Sunday June 22nd, 2014 (Rain Date: Sunday June 29th, 2014)
Judging: 3PM
Awards: 4PM
Car Show is open to all year Mustangs and Ford Powered/Bodied vehicles.

This is like 5 minutes from my house, just curious to see if anyone else is planning to attend.

Late last fall, there was discussion about putting together a track day at AMP. What ever happened to that idea?

Where is the Mustang and Ford rally on the 22nd?

Mustangs Unlimited in Duluth, GA

Mustangs Unlimited
2505 Newpoint Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
1-888-229-2929

Click here for directions.

I might be going to C&O tomorrow...what section of the parking lot will everyone be setting up?

Well the other two guys I was going to caravan in with bailed as of yesterday. I don't know that there's any planned location to park in as of yet as I may be traveling alone to the event

it was wet when we arrived then cleared up. lots of shelby action out there today including a couple i didnt get photos of.

Great pics Mav! Thanks for posting

Wish Alpharetta wasn't so far

Or C&O wasn't so early

Or on a Sunday morning :doh:

The problem is the amount of car people in this town and the limited parking. The event "starts" at 8 but by 7:45 most every parking spot is taken and you're basically waiting for people to leave. The event claims to run from 8-12 but I was there today from 6-9:45 basically.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder to all that this is coming up this weekend. Anyone want to try and meet up before hand and try to grab a block of spots. We would probably need to get there about 11 to have a good selection of the best spots under the trees or up near the building in the grass.

Mustangs Unlimited
2505 Newpoint Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
1-888-229-2929

Archived