TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Arrived 5/25......One week early

MPK61

Wasn't sure about the red with Red/Black interior, but it looks great in person vs photo's. Haven't had much time to drive her yet. But I do think the GT500 handles much better than the Roush Blackjack I own. A lot less twitchy and the power band is very smooth.

post-8669-1180378461_thumb.jpg

Wasn't sure about the red with Red/Black interior, but it looks great in person vs photo's. Haven't had much time to drive her yet. But I do think the GT500 handles much better than the Roush Blackjack I own. A lot less twitchy and the power band is very smooth.

Welcome MPK61,

It is nice to see the new members and cars showing up. We are glad you found and joined the site. Let us know if you have any questions. Someone can allways seem to find the answer. Nice looking GT500. Keep us posted on your impressions after you get some miles under your belt. Enjoy your new ride. :shift:

Congrats.

Twitchy is bad, not twitchy is good. Let us know more later on how you like driving it. And welcome to the forum!!!

AD

Congrats.... I was the sameway on the red/and black interior..... After i got to see it in person i was glad i got it..... Everyone that has seen it loves it......

Welcome MPK61

That's a friggin AWESOME ride you got there

Great Picture too. like the way the background is out of focus

you hit the best place in the world for you and your GT500 to hang out

you are amongst FRIENDS

Great taste in cars you have

Welcome to the board MPK61! You will see that it is a great forum.

Excellent color choice, both exterior and interior, and great picture by the way! I have had nothing but positive comments on my red/black interior so far!

Congratulations again and enjoy your new ride!

Archived