TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got Mine Thursday 5/24

GLTJ

Been wanting one of these for quite some time now. Initially saw a Vista Blue with White stripes at a dealer ... I thought that looked pretty hot and that's what I thought I would order. Then that same dealer had someone back out on their performance white with Blue stripes. I went and saw this one and thought it had such a clean, classy, and vintage look. Not dissapointed one bit with the color combo ... this is what I'd probably go with now given an option. I picked it up with 4.6 miles and now have already have 270 miles. Already given over twenty different people rides. Wife and kids are enjoying it as much as I am.

Thats a great color combo, It is hard to decide, but you are right it is vintage.

Welcome, and post some pics

I'll get some Pics posted tomorrow, weather permitting. Also not sure if I can post a short video I have of me driving it out of the dealership's garage

Welcome GLTJ,

Congrats on your new ride :happy feet: I like that color combo. White is classy and with the Blue stripes it also looks "old school". Great choice. You can post a vid of your car. You have to load it onto y tube or street fire and then just paste the link in the thread.

If you have any questions about your car or anything, just ask. Someone will be able to help you. See ya around.

Been wanting one of these for quite some time now. Initially saw a Vista Blue with White stripes at a dealer ... I thought that looked pretty hot and that's what I thought I would order. Then that same dealer had someone back out on their performance white with Blue stripes. I went and saw this one and thought it had such a clean, classy, and vintage look. Not dissapointed one bit with the color combo ... this is what I'd probably go with now given an option. I picked it up with 4.6 miles and now have already have 270 miles. Already given over twenty different people rides. Wife and kids are enjoying it as much as I am.

Welcome GLTJ

Great color choice

Performance White is the fastest color you know

Congrats! GLTJ.

Your car looks great and you have that smile that we all get every time we look at or get in our cars. Your state looks real green. Let me guess....WA or OR. Come on tell us !

Your car looks great and you have that smile that we all get every time we look at or get in our cars. Your state looks real green. Let me guess....WA or OR. Come on tell us !

That's my wife Lisa smiling, I'm tellin' ya that she enjoys it as much as I do. The second night I had it home she woke me up at midnight to go for a ride (in the car). We're in Minnesota just north of Minneapolis. So unfortunately I'll be parking it from Novemberish to around early April. Amazed at how fun it is to drive ... hope that doesn't go away. Can't believe how many people point, stare, say stuff, give thumbs up, or take out the camera phones.

That car sure looks great parked in that driveway.

I had a vette pull up beside me yesterday at a light. He was saying something so I rolled the window down and he said, that is a NICE LOOKING CAR!

RESPECT! Ya gotta love it! :happy feet:

Thanks, still can't believe I have one.

Very nice Vista Blue there. that orignally would've been my intial choice of color. Bet you can't be disappointed. The Black with Tunsten stripes is also growing on me. I've only driven it for about 3 days, since we were out of town for Memorial weekend, and can't believe the looks the car gets. On the way home from the dealership I had a guy in an Audi that was pointing, nodding, and givin me the thumbs up. Next morning on the way to work, guy pulled out his camera phone. This happens constantly.

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the forum!

You are absolutely right; this is a very classy color combo. Nice to see that your wife is enjoying it as much as you do.

I can feel your diappointment having to store such a nice car from November to April. Same situation around here... :cry:

Archived