TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale 2014 Super Snake Widebody! Nearly Built!

For Sale:

Long story short, a repeat customer to HyperStangs is in poor health after purchasing an Ingot Silver Widebody Super Snake. The car is nearing completion and will be available. The car IS titled already but has only the usual miles associated with delivery from Ford and to Shelby American. The base vehicle has EVERY option except for the glass roof.

The car is as follows: Ingot Silver with Blue Stripes, has the Natural Finish wheel package with matching billet fuel door, red caliper full Wilwood/Shelby brakes, full Shelby interior package, polished KB S/C upgrade (850hp), 1/4-window Scoops added and of course the wide body conversion. This particular combination is rare, and rarer still is that this car will be available in just a few weeks.

Asking price is: $130K

Please contact me directly if you have any questions. We CAN arrange for Ford Financing on this vehicle and as always I will go above and beyond to help.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, it really is an unfortunate situation since this gentleman very much would love this car. He's a Shelby enthusiast thru and thru and I really would like to help him out and give this car a good home at the same time.

• 4 months later...

Archived