TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gardena Show

Bunky

You California Bums get show's like that every week.

Thanks' for sharing, there are times I wished I lived closer.

Were there are CSX2000's? There are so many reproductions now. The DragonSnake looks so real!

CaptDave

You California Bums get show's like that every week.

Thanks' for sharing, there are times I wished I lived closer.

Were there are CSX2000's? There are so many reproductions now. The DragonSnake looks so real!

CaptDave

CSX 2000 was there along with the LeMans winning Daytona Coupe (CSX2299) car piloted by Gurney/Bondurant. Yes, the Dragonsnake was uber wicked...and the staccato when he fired it up...a symphony...

Vintage CSX cars were heavy in attendance.

The cars were the stars....or were they, you want champion drivers, how about Bob Bondurant, Parnelli Jones, Allen Grant all in attendance, then add FGT designer Camilo Pardo (who I got a signed and numbered piece from of his Daytona Coupe rendering), toss in authors AJ Baime, Art Evans....the list goes on...

Yup, us cool kids in Cali have all the fun. OK, maybe not all of it, but certainly the most :cool:

Pix to follow, need to upload into photobucket...

I hope you don't mind, I was looking at your Flickr Photo's of the auto events. I don't have anything like that yet, I'm very jealous!

I wish I saw the DragonSnake in person, maybe someday.

CaptDave

Beautiful photos thanks for posting.

I especially like the pic of Hank Williams best of show completely original CSX2000 he purchased new.

Hank was thrilled, making it a very memorable day

Archived