TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Is "she" Worth?

WesFox

I am pondering purchasing an 08' GT 500 Convertible in Vapor Silver. It has 3000 miles, does not have navigation. The car is original with no mod's. What is a fair price for this car?

Thanks!

If the car is very clean and not modified, and has not been in any accidents, I would think that it should be somewhere in mid to high 30s range.

Keep in mind though, if it still has the oem clutch, it is very likely to fail relatively quickly if the car is driven hard.

My 08 had to go in for the TSB repair at around 4 - 5000 km, and fortunately it was covered by warranty.

You can use that as a bargaining point on the vehicle, as a good replacement clutch, flywheel, trans syncros etc could easily run $3K or more.

At the time, the total for my warranty repair was dealer estimated to be in the $4K Cdn range.

Look for Grabbers Clutch TSB thread for more info on that, plenty of good information there.

When they are sorted out, they are amazing and fun cars to drive.

Good luck!

I am pondering purchasing an 08' GT 500 Convertible in Vapor Silver. It has 3000 miles, does not have navigation. The car is original with no mod's. What is a fair price for this car?

Thanks!

What options does it have?

R

Archived