TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saturday June 2nd meet at Canadian Tire??

SVTpower

Reply if you are........ Canadian Tire at the Queensway and the bottom of the 427 highway in Etobicoke. This hangout started a few years ago and is now large..........and all domestic, no rice - a - roni's. Everything from oldies, to classic musclecars, to modern muscle. Lot is huge, and well lit, turnouts are huge when the weather is nice. Cars start to flow in around 6:00 pm and stay until about 9:00 pm. Nearby you'll see Courtesy Chev Olds, Sam's club, California sandwiches to help you find it. I was there 2 weeks ago when it started up for the year, evening was about 17-18 deg C, and it was packed!!

Reply if you are........ Canadian Tire at the Queensway and the bottom of the 427 highway in Etobicoke. This hangout started a few years ago and is now large..........and all domestic, no rice - a - roni's. Everything from oldies, to classic musclecars, to modern muscle. Lot is huge, and well lit, turnouts are huge when the weather is nice. Cars start to flow in around 6:00 pm and stay until about 9:00 pm. Nearby you'll see Courtesy Chev Olds, Sam's club, California sandwiches to help you find it. I was there 2 weeks ago when it started up for the year, evening was about 17-18 deg C, and it was packed!!

I might be able to make this one. :banana piano: How many are going? I wish I could of made last Saturdays gathering.

I might be able to make this one. :banana piano: How many are going? I wish I could of made last Saturdays gathering.

I am hoping to get many but little traffic in this section of the forum. Suggestions?? Supposed to be a nice Saturday night..........

I am hoping to get many but little traffic in this section of the forum. Suggestions?? Supposed to be a nice Saturday night..........

Just wondering, whose vert was that last weekend and whar colour is it? :happy feet:

Archived