TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recaro Seats

A question for all:..... I have a 2012 GT500 and is equipped with leather Recaro seats up front.... The driver's seat is manually adjusted.... no/no power seat available.... Fair enough..... My question then: is it possible to get (buy) an appropriate motor and rails in order to make the driver's seat power adjusted.... simple question.... however I suspect the answers will be less so.... Thanks....

I love the car. I had to 'abandon' (sell) my pristine '08 Bullitt in order to step up to this beast.... prior to that I had a '05 Mustang GT .... both of these machines had power seats on driver's side....as we all know....

MattiR21 (Vancouver BC).......

Welcome aboard Matti.....

I was lucky enough to be able to keep the Bullitt, but I did end up selling my 05. I have NEVER driven a car as fun to drive as the 2011. I still look forward to the drive to work everyday!!

Congrats and welcome,

Mike

bullittsig_zpsdc1c9b15.jpg

A question for all:..... I have a 2012 GT500 and is equipped with leather Recaro seats up front.... The driver's seat is manually adjusted.... no/no power seat available.... Fair enough..... My question then: is it possible to get (buy) an appropriate motor and rails in order to make the driver's seat power adjusted.... simple question.... however I suspect the answers will be less so.... Thanks....

I love the car. I had to 'abandon' (sell) my pristine '08 Bullitt in order to step up to this beast.... prior to that I had a '05 Mustang GT .... both of these machines had power seats on driver's side....as we all know....

Get the power rack out of any Mustang (it doesn't have to be a Shelby GT500) and the Recaro will bolt right up to it. The harness should be there already.

Phill

Hey are you in Vancouver or one of the outlying burbs. I'm downtown. Let me know if you're up for a cruise sometime!!

I've got power drivers and passenger Racaros, even have the lumbar support on the driver's side. It is all very possible.

Ahhhhh, I miss the lumbar support...may have to look into this mod myself....

Archived