TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Drop Top Revealed

2015 GT350

GT500 Drop Top Revealed

Sep. 29 - Carroll Shelby, the legend behind the original Shelby Mustangs, joined the Ford SVT engineering team early in the program to put his stamp of approval on the convertible version and had nothing but praise for the effort.

“Convertibles often go against the pursuit of high-performance, but not this GT500,” said Shelby . “This GT500 convertible can go up against the best of them, and hold its own. It’s stiff, it’s fast, and I’m looking forward to cruising mine up and down the roads of Texas .”

Driving enthusiasts know all too well that the vastly increased weight and reduced structural integrity of some drop tops over their hard top derivatives sometimes force manufacturers to restrict performance capability. Often it’s a matter of a detuned engine or a softened suspension – that one must suffer for the sake of drivability or durability in convertible models.

more...

• 2 years later...
Snowed in Surby? :hysterical:

You could say so. I just took some pictures for you out my front and back door. We were suppose to get 6". We ended up getting a foot of snow with drifting.

By the way, that is your dog bowl in the grill photo that you can use if you ever come and visit. :hysterical2:

HSURB

post-6100-1197724540_thumb.jpg

post-6100-1197724578_thumb.jpg

You could say so. I just took some pictures for you out my front and back door. We were suppose to get 6". We ended up getting a foot of snow with drifting.

By the way, that is your dog bowl in the grill photo that you can use if you ever come and visit. :hysterical2:

HSURB

that stuff looks like snowcone ice

put some syrup on it

HSURB

How dare you do that to a bar b que grill. I know you are not in Texas but come on man get a cover for that instrument. :hysterical2::hysterical:

Archived