TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who's Going: Prairieland Roundup - M.c.a. Nationals

S8MS-01904

Springfield Illinois - Mustang Club of America National Show

May 23rd thru the 25th.

cimclub.com for info.

Registered and prepping the KR, driving in Friday Night.

Stop by and say Happy Birthday.... Mine's on the 23rd.

I won't be making this show. Kinda bummed! But I will be at Road America next week. It's to bad all the Shelby/Mustang clubs can't get there calendars in sync. But being this is the 50th there aren't enough days in the year for all the shows going on. Have fun Rick, Larry,

S8MS and MustBD2 and hope you all bring awards home. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Made it back home after a great show.

Seen many Team Shelby Members, missed a few throughout the event.

Lots of great cars. Judging was tough, I guess the bugs in the radiator kept me from a Gold, settled for Silver. Congrat's to all the winners!!!

See ya guys at the next show!!

Made it back home after a great show.

Seen many Team Shelby Members, missed a few throughout the event.

Lots of great cars. Judging was tough, I guess the bugs in the radiator kept me from a Gold, settled for Silver. Congrat's to all the winners!!!

See ya guys at the next show!!

Great seeing you again ! Congrats on the silver though! Judging was tough!! We got nitpicked to death! Anyway, I have to tell you that you passed us on your way home. It was the first time I actually saw a KR driving on the road that I wasn't in. Now I know what everyone else drools over, simply awesome sight! Funny because watching one drive on the road had me smiling, they are just too cool. Hope to see you in Ohio next year.

Andy

I was right down the line from your KR with my White SGT. I took a Bronze and i'm thrilled for my first show, now i know what has to be done for the next one. Congrats to all the winners.

Larry

Archived