TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Clubs Near Philadelphia?

I live in Delaware County, Springfield, no Shelby club or activity around here. There is a few Mustang clubs in the area if that's what your looking for.

Team Shelby Northeast activity is very limited in this area, I would be nice to have meetup now or then.

Our new house is in the Media area, maybe need to start something in the area. I'm coming from a club called Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club. We would meet at different places around Denver once a month ( usually have breakfast ) and hang out. Started out nothing formal and ended up in a few years where we would have 15+ Shelby's at one place.

I live in Delaware County, Springfield, no Shelby club or activity around here. There is a few Mustang clubs in the area if that's what your looking for.

Team Shelby Northeast activity is very limited in this area, I would be nice to have meetup now or then.

Our new house is in the Media area, maybe need to start something in the area. I'm coming from a club called Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club. We would meet at different places around Denver once a month ( usually have breakfast ) and hang out. Started out nothing formal and ended up in a few years where we would have 15+ Shelby's at one place.

sounds like a plan!!! I'm from north of Allentown, but we've have been known to drive 3 hours one way for lunch!

one event you may want to put on your calendar is Rocktoberfest, first Saturday in October, big show in Hatfield, well worth the trip!

sounds like a plan!!! I'm from north of Allentown, but we've have been known to drive 3 hours one way for lunch!

one event you may want to put on your calendar is Rocktoberfest, first Saturday in October, big show in Hatfield, well worth the trip!

What he said! (Even us Shelby Dodge Boys show up for that)! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something in the neighborhood:

For some reason ('FUN' is the best one I can think of), a few of us Shelby Dodge folks are attending the Cars & Coffee, West Chester, PA Meet, this Saturday! We've never been there before, looks like a Porsche Club is running it, and some high end cars in attendance, based on the Facebook Pictures.

Here's the link, in case any of you wanna join in:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cars-Coffee-West-Chester-PA-Edition/142160125802941

ALL cars welcome, according to the page!

It's just under a 2 hour trip, for me, so I may NOT get there by 8 AM!

Hey Joe! Nice meeting you at the Cars and Coffee get together! Beauty of a Shelby, BTW!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202996380164174&set=gm.817723721584552&type=1&theater

Couple other pics, in the bunch! My friend, Ralph, with his owned since '87, 1985 Shelby Charger, (99% identical to mine, as far as the exterior).

Ford GT, don't know/didn't meet the owner.

Wayne, nice meeting you. I go to that Cars & Coffee maybe once a month if I don't have anything to do. a lot of high end car there, there had to be 6 million dollars in cars there Saturday.

Joe

Wayne, nice meeting you. I go to that Cars & Coffee maybe once a month if I don't have anything to do. a lot of high end car there, there had to be 6 million dollars in cars there Saturday.

Joe

Hey Joe! You left before the Maserati backed into the Mercedes, NEXT to my car! No major damage, just a bumper bopper.....(they can get body parts for theirs...mine, on the other hand....)!

I just saw this, and would like to be part of the group :clapping: I live in Limerick Pa and would love to meet up once a month. I also belong to the VFMC (Valley Forge Mustang Club) not to many Shelby's and some look at me funny with the Shelby. I love cars and HP regardless of who makes the car or the badging, I like Ricky Boby, just want to go fast!! :banvictory:

Wow so much work to do to move in! Also building a garage. Not sure when I'll be ready to start organizing something to get together. I did make it to Carlile last weekend That was so great.

Tony

I was at Carlisle, we could have talked about organizing out first gathering.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I am brand new member to team shelby. Moved into Doylestown PA from the UK and bought my first shelby a couple of months ago.

Would like to join you guys when you meet up.

Welcome Dave.... if you missed the show in Hatfield last weekend you missed a lot of the guys from around your area. I'm just north of Allentown, hope to meet you someday!

• 3 months later...

Hey, I am brand new member to team shelby. Moved into Doylestown PA from the UK and bought my first shelby a couple of months ago.

Would like to join you guys when you meet up.

I live in New Hope and work in Doylestown. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Archived