TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New To Shelby Ownership

2012 gt500 svtpp

Welcome to the group. And I see your in the Great Lakes region. Send me a email at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com and I can direct to your state director. And if you like to track your car check out our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/194037787301413/ where you find the latest info in region. We have an event coming up in August that you might like.

Rich

thanks to all. i am trying to determine how many were built in my combo,and anything about it's build sequence and am not sure which forum might have this info. i have seen where you guys know your car is "1 of 11" and am curious about mine. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

recently bought a '12 white / narrow red stripe svtpp car. it has 2000 miles and is real clean, runs great too. have read about registry and might sign up to find out more about my car. i hope to learn from this forum too!

Congrats on the purchase of a great car, enjoy!

Registering your car as the new owner in Shelby Registry is easy, just follow the link below in my signature. It is free and good for the history of the car.

You can email me at vorpl8@yahoo.com if you will provide me the cars CSM #, I will be able to get the build info you asked about.

My best and welcome aboard!

David

Archived