TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40Th Anniversary For Sale, $42,999 On Ebay

Hey all, I am selling my Grabber Orange Convertible 40th Anniversary on Ebay. Low mileage (14,775) and pristine condition. I know everyone here will tell me I am crazy for selling it at this price, but I have to let it go and the market just doesn't seem to be there despite what we all would like to get. If you think it's a crazy low price, then buy it on ebay. My buy it now price is $42,999. CSM 07XL0229. It was signed by Carroll at Terlingua in Sept 2008, and have picture with Carroll and me sitting in car when he signed.

Wow! Any power upgrades? Which S/C? I have a 40th anniversary Hertz - also #229. Would make a nice pair, but no way could I swing it!

Troy, you gotta find a way to pull the trigger on this one. We would have three 40th's at the shows here in town. Think of the odds of seeing three at one place! Ah, probably one in never:)

Guys,

This car has a VMP tune, CAI, 2.6" oem looking pulley. It's rated at 600hp and runs great. It's at $36,899 and reserve HAS been met!!! (Sunday 9:30 pm CST) It's your chance for a great car at a great price!!!

Its kind of risky running a auction without a reserve but could pay out big time as well. The auction could stall out at $39,000 and not get any higher or it could go much higher than your Buy it now price was......you never know how these auctions could go and If your happy with letting it go for where its at now then I guess there's no point in putting a reserve on it.

I always wanted a Vista Blue Convertible 40th

Guys,

This car has a VMP tune, CAI, 2.6" oem looking pulley. It's rated at 600hp and runs great. It's at $36,899 and reserve HAS been met!!! (Sunday 9:30 pm CST) It's your chance for a great car at a great price!!!

Ebay shows the auction ends on the 7th. :headscratch:

The only way to get decent money for these cars is to be able to take your time when you sell them. It's a shame. This looks like a great machine and it's going to go too cheap! 10 years from now you will be kicking yourself. GLWS.

Guys,

Curious if you had the clutch TSB taken car of.... that car would look great in my garage next to the '09.

Curious if you had the clutch TSB taken car of.... that car would look great in my garage next to the '09.

TSB or not, $37,000 is a steal. You can do a lot of TSBs for what this car is worth:)

Shelby fans, just to pump this deal up a bit, this car is in perfect condition and has been babied since new. I could go on and on, but in essence, it is in perfect condition. It has two "pin" head paint chips, one in front bumper and one on back bumper, that have been touched up with original Ford touch up paint. You can't see them unless I point them out. That is it. It's perfect all over. Spit wipe clean under the frame, and in the engine compartment. Every car wash got a complete wipe down of engine compartment. I have a lift at home, so when I changed oil recently, I completely wiped down the underside. This car has been garaged and kept under cover for it's entire life, and in the last 2-3 years, less than a 1000 miles have been put on the car. I guarantee no one would be disappointed in this car at $50,000 let alone $40,000, or the current bid of $36,899. I am selling it only because I have others in the garage, and it just doesn't make sense for me to let it sit around, even if it appreciates in the years to come. I would love for a real Shelby fanatic to own it, but in the end, it goes to the low bidder. Here is link. Call me if any questions. Bid ends Wednesday, 5/7, at 2 pm CST. 405-513-3574

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111339037478?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

STOLEN for $38,900. Now that is a great buy! Probably going to get flipped.....

As much as everybody pounds on guys for flipping cars, in this case that might be a good thing. I think all of us 40th owners would like to see the price back up higher.

As much as everybody pounds on guys for flipping cars, in this case that might be a good thing. I think all of us 40th owners would like to see the price back up higher.

I wouldn't pound the buyer if he does flip and accomplishes this. May be the silver lining in all this.

Archived