TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Order Still Not Out

This is the slowest and worst service i have ever recieved from shelby store. Placed my order on 3/19

I contacted several people on here

I also called shelby store 6 times. Waited 30 min on hold each time they gave me the run around said someone will contact me back or some bs they will look into my order

So now i have to sit here and hope my order goes out

We had a MASSIVE run on takeoff wheels, being the incredible bargain they are. Our warehouse staff miscounted Track Pack vs. Regular GT500 wheels, that was where the error occurred.

Your set is the next one to ship, we're just waiting for a new car to arrive that we can snatch them from.

That being said, there's no reason you should be left wondering, I assigned your emails to the staff for reply, you should have been kept in the loop the entire time. I am on vacation right now, and when I return Monday I will find out why you were not continually contacted. My apologies.

Jer

Ok

We had a MASSIVE run on takeoff wheels, being the incredible bargain they are. Our warehouse staff miscounted Track Pack vs. Regular GT500 wheels, that was where the error occirred.

Your set is the next one to ship, we're just waiting for a new car to arrive that we can snatch them from.

That being said, there's no reason you should be left wondering, I assigned your emails to the staff for reply, you should have been kept in the loop the entire time. I am on vacation right now, and when I return Monday I will find out why you were not continually contacted. My apologies.

Jer

Ok thank you they would not mention anything at all when i called them

Ok

Ok thank you they would not mention anything at all when i called them

It's entirely possible the people in the Call Center had no idea what was going on.

Your order is on my desk as a priority, and - again - I personally accept responsibility for the delay, and lack of communication.

Jer

It's entirely possible the people in the Call Center had no idea what was going on.

Your order is on my desk as a priority, and - again - I personally accept responsibility for the delay, and lack of communication.

Jer

any update still hasent gone out looks like guess it will take 2 months to ship

any update still hasent gone out looks like guess it will take 2 months to ship

Checking now.

And, yes, as Peter said, please email questions to me.

Jer

Stiiiiiill checking.

Jer

Has it shipped 10 more days until it has been 2 months

Those wheels ended up as a big mistake, but the next set that comes up available are yours..

Jer

...from your collection...

I don't have a problem with you Albino. But for the record, I am not one of the many "profiteers" on this site who buy Shelby product and go straight to the Bay looking for a 3x profit to support their "hobby". I bought 1 set of KR wheels to keep as new condition, whereas the ones currently on my car get brake dust because I actually drive mine.

Those wheels ended up as a big mistake, but the next set that comes up available are yours..

Jer

so does that mean you can give me free shipping now for taking 2 months to go out ;)

so does that mean you can give me free shipping now for taking 2 months to go out ;)

I would think that you'd be asking for a cherry set of take offs and be willing to wait to get a clean set more than worrying about shipping costs. That's my opinion - if it was me and I had to wait for "used parts" from a supplier I'd be more concerned with the quality of said "used" parts more than when I could get them especially if I'm getting them at a price considerably cheaper than new. If the deal doesn't make sense , back out and buy the wheels new . JMO

I would think that you'd be asking for a cherry set of take offs and be willing to wait to get a clean set more than worrying about shipping costs. That's my opinion - if it was me and I had to wait for "used parts" from a supplier I'd be more concerned with the quality of said "used" parts more than when I could get them especially if I'm getting them at a price considerably cheaper than new. If the deal doesn't make sense , back out and buy the wheels new . JMO

I'm sure if you had to wait 2 months and been getting the run around from multiple people promising you they will call back you would be wanting a discount. I've called several times being on hold for 45 min and all I got for a response was someone will call you back. Never received 1 call back. They sure were quick to charge me also for something I never got either.

I'm sure if you had to wait 2 months and been getting the run around from multiple people promising you they will call back you would be wanting a discount. I've called several times being on hold for 45 min and all I got for a response was someone will call you back. Never received 1 call back. They sure were quick to charge me also for something I never got either.

Are you Calling Jer? He told you to Call or Email him about this.

Are you Calling Jer? He told you to Call or Email him about this.

Why is Jer the ONLY person in the company that can provide good customer service?

That's not exemplary...that's dysfunctional.

Archived