TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fair Value For A 2007 Mustang Gt-H

What's a fair price to ask when looking to sell a 2007 GT-H? About 32,000 miles. Some cosmetic flaws as stripes are faded and cracking after and over-zealous detailer in Hawaii scrubbed the heck out of them trying to get them to shine......grumble. Ill try to post some pictures later, just trying to find out the value, and a reliable reference to the value would be nice. Some potential buyers see it as just an Mustang GT, not realizing the significance of the GT-H etc.

Thanks

I would guess $30,000 to $35,000 I would start out asking $35,000 and go as low as you are willing to sell it for. I would not sell it below $25,000

I wouldn't blame the detailer so much as the stripes only last about 7 years and in most cases only a few years especially if the car sat outside for any length of time.

Dealership offered $18,000 so going to try elsewhere first. I understand what your saying about the stripes but they got noticeably worse after detailing than before. He even said he worked forever on the stripes..... I was like why didn't you just leave them alone ...... Oh well Thank you so much for the information. Would you go the EBAY route?

Thanks

I would say put it on eBay, it will give you a good idea of the going rate in the marketplace is. You can always set the reserve at an appropriate level to protect your investment. Spring is always a good time to try to sell a convertible. Make sure to include some good pictures. Anyone serious about one of these cars knows what they are looking for.

What's a fair price to ask when looking to sell a 2007 GT-H? About 32,000 miles. Some cosmetic flaws as stripes are faded and cracking after and over-zealous detailer in Hawaii scrubbed the heck out of them trying to get them to shine......grumble. Ill try to post some pictures later, just trying to find out the value, and a reliable reference to the value would be nice. Some potential buyers see it as just an Mustang GT, not realizing the significance of the GT-H etc.

Thanks

Also include in your add/sale whether or not you have the paper work from Shelby & Hertz. If you have not obtained them I would suggest you confirm that the items are still available and maybe let the new owner obtain the Shelby items so the Shelby certificate can be issues in the new owners name. The Hertz stuff I would obtain if you do not have it yet. All are important for these cars.

I PURCHASED MY 07 GTH OFF E-BAY THREE YEARS AGO WITH 23.000 MILES FOR 26,100.00. I WOULD NOT SELL IT FOR THAT NOW FOR SURE. LAST YEAR I PURCHASED A 06 FOR 31,000.00 WITH 24,000 MILES . I HOPE THIS MAY HELP YOU. THE 06 WAS A MATCHING NUMBER FOR MY 07. hARLEY

• 4 weeks later...

Archived